Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vehicle wraps

edited August 2016 in Not Sports Related
Anyone on this wonderful forum do such a thing, having just changed to a van to get all our dogs in. It looks so boring and dull I thought I would spruce it up a bit but although I can get it supplied they don't fit the wrap. So I thought there must be someone on here that could maybe supply and fit.
They have done a mock up so you can see what I need doingimage

Comments

• Options
    Apologies to admin, wrong category......... Not football related please
  • Options
    I know a guy in Colchester who does them. Mark from Funkeefish. He's good too
  • Options
    My mate Dave does it, xtreme signs, crawley down, i think his website is vansignwriting.co.uk
  • Options
    Thanks guys emailed both. Interesting galley your mate has Creepy, looks like the spanners player is going out for a punch up. ;)
  • Options
    I've wanted to get me van done in Realtree since I got it
  • Options
    I think this is me mates one.

imageimage
  • Options
    edited August 2016

imageimage

What van, I can't see anything?
  • Options

imageimage

What van, I can't see anything?
    Think he's heard that a couple of times and all lol
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Thanks guys emailed both. Interesting galley your mate has Creepy, looks like the spanners player is going out for a punch up. ;)

He does all the signage for the toolbox both interior and exterior too

He can design it all fir you as well maybe using your own photos

literally only 5 mins from M23 Crawley junction
  • Options

T.C.E said:

He does all the signage for the toolbox both interior and exterior too

He can design it all fir you as well maybe using your own photos

literally only 5 mins from M23 Crawley junction
    Sounds good Creepy, they've told me the photo above is good enough quality to use but they no longer fit it. If I had a go it would like the computer mock above. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    T.C.E message me brother NLA when he get back from his holiday he deals with a couple of company's that do this for his company vans and lorrys
  • Options
    T.C.E if you pm me I can put you in touch with a local company I know very well.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

LoOkOuT said:

T.C.E message me brother NLA when he get back from his holiday he deals with a couple of company's that do this for his company vans and lorrys

Yeah, but I don't think the Met are allowed to detail civilian cars.
    NLA did a wrap on my Lambo.

I'd love to see one of the doughnut-eaters from the black rats getting out over that door sill in a hurry.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I know a guy in Colchester who does them. Mark from Funkeefish. He's good too

pricey though funkeefish and i dont rate his work if your budget is not as he likes
  • Options
    Ray

my pal owns fast factory down in woolwich send me a pm and i will see if i can get you a good deal down there , But they are the best around mate and lumpy on price but you pay for the best i can get you a few quid knocked off no doubt though

avoid funkee fish imo
  • Options
    i can get it done for you mate at about 5 places but fast factory are the premier in my opinion