Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Taking the protests to their logical conclusion

The Belgian leaderboard of the Capital Cities category on QuizUp. Expect an announcement regarding the sale of the club shortly.

Comments

• Which bit?
  • all of it
  • A long way off the top spot
  • Blimey, how embarassing.

He must be furious about that one.
  • No idea.
  • Sponsored links:

Beats me as well :wink: .
  • I see Zakaria Bergdych and Franck Moussa have paired up and are currently 2nd
  • Uboat. You been drinking the diesel again?
  • QuizUp is an App you can get on Android / iPhone.

Basically there are thousands of categories and you get paired with someone over the Internet, is out of 10 Questions (I think) and you get points for answering the question correctly and quickly... the winner is whoever gets the most points.

You then get XP points after that game (more if you win than if you lose) and go into a Leaderboard
  • QuizUp is an App you can get on Android / iPhone.

Basically there are thousands of categories and you get paired with someone over the Internet, is out of 10 Questions (I think) and you get points for answering the question correctly and quickly... the winner is whoever gets the most points.

You then get XP points after that game (more if you win than if you lose) and go into a Leaderboard

Nope. Still not getting it.
  • Uboat. You been drinking the diesel again?

Getting 83,000 points in a single month requires the kind of determination, focus and willingness to make sacrifices that a diesel addict simply could not muster.
  • Baffling. Or I'm just thick.
  • I must admit i didn't foresee the bewilderment this would cause.
  • Sponsored links:

• Now that you know the level of bewilderment, are you going to explain??
  • Whatever it is it is losing to a man who looks like a fat thumb.
  • I didn't know and now I do know I don't care
  • I didn't know and now I do know I don't care

My mum always used to say don't care was made to care. So watch it Henry, just watch it.
  • Uboat, are you `RolandOut' or did you just stumble on seeing this `league' table? I'm assuming you use the app.

Whoever it is though, good for them. Ok the audience isn't exactly the biggest...but its one mans particular protest against the regime....and hes doing it on RDs doorstep, metaphorically. Hes clearly a clever sod to be on the leader board and its flying the flag for the campaign. Good man.