Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

photos only, no discussion

Comments

• Options

@AFKABartram this picture, two above, "I gave my other rod..." looks dangerously close to paedophilia.
    ?

I don't think he REALLY slept with your mum mate.
    Did I say he did?

What would people think of a picture of an under-16 girl with the quote "Your Dad gave me his other rod"?
    Wait, are you actually being serious and suggesting my post was a bit noncey?
    I don't know if term nonce applies to women having sex with under-age boys, but if so, then yes. Hence why I drew it to attention of an admin. Obviously he doesn't agree but I still think it's at least in bad taste and perhaps worse than that.
    Haha, if it was a woman boasting that a child had given her his rod or a man boasting that he had given his rod to a child then yes it would be a bit much but a child boasting that he fucked your mum is clearly a joke and not at all pervy.

Now off you go and wave your imaginary card elsewhere

Sex between and adult and a child isn't pervy? Good to know where you stand.
    Nooooo, a fat ginger kid claiming to have fucked your mum isn't pervy.

I think it says more about you that you are actively looking for something wrong with it, maybe you are over compensating for something or perhaps you were a victim yourself, either way, I'm bored of this now and we have broken the primary rule of this thread

Photos only, no discussion
    I wonder what it says about you, that you have to put so much effort in to defending the picture?
  • Options
    Easter round the corner.
    Best Easter cake ever?
  • Options
    Boat race is up on 2 April, but who can forget this subtitle used by the BBC?
  • Options
    Arthur do you have a job?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Currently perfecting my Easter range for Tesco so in a bit of a rush.
    But this one is for Mothers day. Flash, Domestos, Mothering Sunday...it all made sense in my world.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Great Uncle George Green. He fought in WW1 at the Somme and into Germany.
    The standing picture was taken while on leave in London in 1917, the one on the horse was taken in Germany in 1919.

Hate to break this to you @Greenie but there might be a chance that we are related.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Great Uncle George Green. He fought in WW1 at the Somme and into Germany.
    The standing picture was taken while on leave in London in 1917, the one on the horse was taken in Germany in 1919.

Hate to break this to you @Greenie but there might be a chance that we are related.
    That would be amazing, that you found a branch of your family you didn't know about via a picture on this forum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options