Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TV packages

2»

Comments

• Options
    1200 films for £15 is too much? Wow, just wow.
  • Options
    Just as a quick aside to anyone. If you are going to change your package for broadband or tv etc then I really recommend you to go through quidco. Most broadband/tv providers put you on a good rate for the first 6-12 months and then hike the price up. I go between sky and BT every year, every time I change I get £90-£120 in cashback and I get a discounted rate again. Saved £300 this year doing this. Same goes for electricity, car insurance, mobile contracts etc. I have made £750 from them for purchases that I would be making anyway in the past few years. Highly recommend. They take the first £5 of your earnings each year, that is the only catch, and they are brilliant. Just got £115 today for changing to BT, and at the same time reducing my monthly broadband/phone cost from £42 to £28. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Anyone with Now TV can get a free 1 month movie pass with code AANOWDMRW7MP

Just remember to cancel before the month is up.
    Might come in handy to some of you over Christmas.
  • Options
    I have Apple TV and subscribe to NOW Entertainment and Movies. When I want to watch something on Sports I just buy a day pass
  • Options
    Just caught up with this. Jimmy is bang on the money. Some people's attitudes are astounding.
  • Options
    Why buy a day pass , just get yourself iptv more reliable kodi costs about £80 for the year easy menu to operate
  • Options
    What are the pros and cons of Kodi?
  • Options
    Pros - cheap
    Cons - Jimmy gets the hump.
  • Options

What are the pros and cons of Kodi?

Pros: all it takes to start using it is the cost of a Fire Stick and an hour or so of your time.

Cons: if you want to watch live TV, you'll probably have to sign up for and install a paid service. You can use the free ones for that too, but don't rely on the quality being very good.