Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flagrant and Brazen Self Promotion and Publicity

Hope this is ok to post on here but i guess, all us self employed folks need to do our marketing.
Apologies to anyone who thinks it not ok.

Below is a link to my work and prints are for sale. Some, i realise may think prices a tad high but when you factor in printing to A1 size then postage and packaging there really isn't a huge profit.

So any of you billionaires out there feeling flushed, then dip in and the same goes for anyone else who may be in the middle of a wild abandoned shopping spree, you too can dip in.

What would also be brilliant, even if you don't buy, which of course it would be great if some of you did, but if you could follow me, it all adds to my exposure.

Obviously the work will be updated, so even if there's nowt at the mo, do keep an eye out, there may be something later.

https://www.artfinder.com/martin-vallis

You can also find me here but with a slight variation on my name. if you click on the cog within the image it shows you the products that are available to buy with that image.

http://www.redbubble.com/portfolio/manage_works?ref=side-nav-account

thanks.

Comments

• Am now following. Superb flower ones.
  • I read the title and thought "oh no, what's Katrien gone and done now?"
  • Am now following. Superb flower ones.

thanks arsenetatters
  • I get your username now.
  • edited August 2016
    Well done, just about to rejoin the art community after a short 40 year break in graphics.
    Going to start with Watercolours, and pen and ink. Bit of life drawing, still life, then on to location work with the local art society, doing work along the Kent coast. Going to have to start from scratch, so will be getting my materials together in the next month or so. If anyone has any art materials gathering dust.... portable easels\drawing boards etc happy to give you a few bob for them.
  • Thanks ken
    I worked in advertising and design for the best part of 30 years and while I worked on some great campaigns and shoots. ultimately advertising is a shallow industry and I just had to get out.
    I had a sojourn for about 12 years but now just getting back into the images that I like to do and great relief, that I have no client or art director trying to sell me some naff idea.

good luck with your own quest.
  • I avoided advertising, at least agency work, knew it would lead to conflict. I enjoyed magazine and newspapers, but I am coming full circle, bit like the life drawing classes at Camberwell art school on a Saturday morning when I was in the sixth form at school. Then went on to do Foundation year, prior to three years at Croydon college of art (Graphics ) Never did get the Porche 911 though!. ( which was the deciding factor why I chose Graphics, well that and the two woman wrapped around my friends brother's arm, seemed better than working for a living!)
    Nothing complicated for me, I will paint what I want, when I want, Good luck to you to.
  • Just for clarification are you selling unframed photographs for £250? Is there really not much profit is selling photographs for £250?

They all say 'Hurry only 1 left in stock' Surely if you've sold all but one of each you have no reason to advertise?

:-)
  • Talal said:

I get your username now.

finally twigged talal;)
  • Just for clarification are you selling unframed photographs for £250? Is there really not much profit is selling photographs for £250?

They all say 'Hurry only 1 left in stock' Surely if you've sold all but one of each you have no reason to advertise?

:-)

yeah it's a bit fooling, I think it's something art finder do. though, as they're limited editions, can't really put 25 left and getting dusty, can I?

they're unframed because it puts the price up too much, along with the p&p.