Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away coach

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who will be running them ? Will it be Lewis coaches ? Will they still have an outside loo ? :wink:
  • Options
    Bump nearly Wednesday.
  • Options
    Any news on the stewards?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    cabbles said:

Any news on the stewards?

Who the Bar Stewards mate? I'm afraid they're still running the club into the ground :wink: .
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Not within my control but an announcement is coming. Hopefully tomorrow!
  • Options
    Any news
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Any news

Just tweeted the detail, be outside your house ten minutes before departure time. ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Just tweeted the detail, be outside your house ten minutes before departure time. ;)
    cafcSUPPORTERStrust ‏@CAStrust 4m4 minutes ago
    CAS Trust to run away coaches: On a number of occasions over the last year CAS Trust members have... http://bit.ly/2bNErhc #cafc plsRT
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

CAS Trust to run away coaches: On a number of occasions over the last year CAS Trust members have... http://bit.ly/2bNErhc #cafc plsRT
    Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    What time are we expecting to get there?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Well played. A novel idea. Running the coaches in the correct direction. I think this will be popular.

The first CAS Trust coach will run to Fleetwood on Saturday September 10th. The price will be £20 with pick up times as follows:

Bromley 6.45am

Well Hall 7.00am

Charlton 7.15am

Bexleyheath 7.30am

Dartford 7.40am

Details of how to book a seat will be available by Friday 26th August on this site (the trust). In the meantime please direct any questions to secretary@castrust.org
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    When I last travelled on a coach that was dictated by the local police, but things may have changed.
  • Options

Well played. A novel idea. Running the coaches in the correct direction

Is it the correct direction... Surely on a Saturday its easier to go through Blackwall before 8am and then go along the M11 to the M25 that way (means your cutting off that whole corner) rather going back on yourself?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    When I last travelled on a coach that was dictated by the local police, but things may have changed.
    I'm hoping for around 11am
  • Options
    clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    Pm
  • Options
    clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    Will be about 6 hours from Bromley.
  • Options

clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    Pm
    That'll be the time we leave blackpool blackpool
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    clb74 said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

Any news

Thank you
    6.45 from Bromley
    Bromley is the first pick-up and the times have been set for this game so that there can be one coach if that is the extent of demand. So the last pick-ups are Bexleyheath at 7.30am and Dartford at 7.40am. It's about a five-hour run on a coach and you would expect to stop for 45-60 minutes en route. So the aim is 2pm, allowing for traffic. We appreciate that it's an early start and it's been extensively discussed between Wendy, myself and Redwing, but we feel that it's better to be early than risk missing the kick-off, and in fact we are cutting the club's current runaround out altogether for people at Bexleyheath and Dartford.

If there are enough bookings for two coaches we'll run the Bromley coach straight off from Charlton, but we cannot know that now given it's a new service.

We do expect to run more than one coach to each match, so for Oxford, for example, each coach will have fewer pick-ups.
  • Options

Is it the correct direction... Surely on a Saturday its easier to go through Blackwall before 8am and then go along the M11 to the M25 that way (means your cutting off that whole corner) rather going back on yourself?
    It is if you're picking up from Bexleyheath & Dartford and there's one coach.
  • Options
    Stopping what's that.
    Sometimes I feel sorry for the family wife's not drunk or eaten anything before a long journey because she nows I'm not stopping.
    Devon few years back 8.45am wife gets phone call have a safe journey .
    Err mum were here already.
  • Options

It is if you're picking up from Bexleyheath & Dartford and there's one coach.
    Correct. The alternative was to cut out Bromley altogether, but on balance we wanted to offer the service.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This cuts costs for customers which is great.

Picking up on comments on here, and I'm happy to be corrected, but I expect Meire and the gang will be delighted to have this job taken off their hands - an awkward task with lots of admin making little or no profit in the scheme of things. They will surely respond by taking this as a free pass and scrap their coach service.
  • Options

This cuts costs for customers which is great.

Picking up on comments on here, and I'm happy to be corrected, but I expect Meire and the gang will be delighted to have this job taken off their hands - an awkward task with lots of admin making little or no profit in the scheme of things. They will surely respond by taking this as a free pass and scrap their coach service.

I would guess Joyes has it as £10k revenue in his budget and their one full coach model is designed to achieve that rather than do anything for supporters.