Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky Holmes (ed. Pg 4 - joined Oxford on season loan)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    JJ doesn’t follow him on Twitter anymore
  • Options
    so, is he retiring or what? 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    Acworth's tweets are gold.
    I would genuinely like to laugh at what he's said, but actually it's so fucking embarrassing he brings shame on us all. I know there's "something not quite right" about the bloke, but why do we have to put up with jokers like this just because he's a "bit of an oddball". Bloke's an embarrassment and has been for just about as long as I can remember.
    We put up with him because he’s a direct descendent of God or something like that. 

Soon enough he will bring us the investor we all desire just give it time
    Not quite a direct descendant of God. 
    But he genuinely believes he is next in line to the throne. 
    He's going to be very disappointed when her majesty does pop her clogs. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    Acworth's tweets are gold.
    I would genuinely like to laugh at what he's said, but actually it's so fucking embarrassing he brings shame on us all. I know there's "something not quite right" about the bloke, but why do we have to put up with jokers like this just because he's a "bit of an oddball". Bloke's an embarrassment and has been for just about as long as I can remember.
    It would be a bit boring if everyone was the same.
    Dont feel embarrassment on his behalf. Let the kooks, the missfits and the mavericks stir some colour in.
    So they can insult people without recourse or sanction as long as they add a bit of colour? Ok.
    Yeah, I partly agree with this. Don't think people should have a pop at him, but he can't skate off scot free every time he's just being an arsehole.

Reminds me of working with a bloke who was clearly on the spectrum a few years ago, who regularly uses to have tantrums and rages in the office and people put up with it because he was a bit 'odd'. A Scottish bloke who was relatively new to the office summed it up well after one outburst when he said: "Look. I get that he's got a problem, right. But it disnae excuse him fer bein a dick" 
  • Options
    Ackworth wishes he was Thomas Drieson.

Spamming the club with lower league recommendations and actually getting some of them in!
  • Options
    Had no idea until today he was back in the game, last I heard he retired due to injury but he is in the Northampton bench tonight.

Credit to him he must have worked hard and shows he wanted to get back playing again
  • Options
    Good old Mark Marshall with the assist for Northampton's first.

Hopefully Ricky can get on second half.
  • Options
    Good luck Ricky. Ackworth, behave!