Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 1000 club.

What's it like? I just noticed I'm on 999 likes!

Comments

• I feel honoured to give you your 1000th like :smile:
  • Blush. Honour returned sir.

I'd like to thank my family and everyone who helped me achieve this momentous honour..........
  • Now you can clean a big big carpet for less than half a crown.

(A very old advert. Half a crown was 2 shillings and six).
  • It must of been mainly family, you are not liked that much on here :smile:
  • Sorry to be the one to break this to you mate, but forum rules clearly state that every "Abuse" flag is the equivalent of minus 10 likes, so you've still got a way to go.
  • It was my weekly pocket money for a few years. And with it I could buy the Victor, the Valiant and a shedload of penny sweets.
  • Off_it said:

Sorry to be the one to break this to you mate, but forum rules clearly state that every "Abuse" flag is the equivalent of minus 10 likes, so you've still got a way to go.

Oh shit. Hubris got me.
  • It must of been mainly family, you are not liked that much on here :smile:

Thank you.
  • How do you think I feel having been laughed at over 10,000 times... Did a bit of research and only two other people are funnier than me on here apparently
  • iainment said:

It was my weekly pocket money for a few years. And with it I could buy the Victor, the Valiant and a shedload of penny sweets.

Rich parents then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

iainment said:

It was my weekly pocket money for a few years. And with it I could buy the Victor, the Valiant and a shedload of penny sweets.

Rich parents then?
    You think?
  • Anyone want to give me my 1,000 lol?
  • You're funny.
  • iainment said:

It's points that count. Likes - abuse = points. You're celebrating too soon.
  • Since we're in a self-celebratory mood, I'm quite chuffed with my 2,700 points and a clean sheet on the abuse :).

That said, I'm no @ricky_otto

You're all going to flag me for this and it's not going to be funny.
  • SDAddick said:

Since we're in a self-celebratory mood, I'm quite chuffed with my 2,700 points and a clean sheet on the abuse :).

It's the ratio that counts. You're doing 1.22 likes per post. Mr Otto is on 0.63. So, he's only around half as likeable as you. (My ratios are crap before anybody says anything!)
  • I think people who make these landmarks without begging for it (me) deserve the plaudits. (And some extra likes/lols)
  • I think people who make these landmarks without begging for it (me) deserve the plaudits. (And some extra likes/lols)

i like that, lol

i like that, lol
    I LOL because i liked it

Be careful. You're only two flags away from double figures...

:wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• iainment said:

A thousand is nothing...light weight :tongue:
  • Oh come on @smudge7946 let me earn my first in some sort of sweary tirade!
  • Redrobo said:

Now you can clean a big big carpet for less than half a crown.

(A very old advert. Half a crown was 2 shillings and six).

Also known as half a dollar, from the time a pound was worth four dollars.
  • How do you think I feel having been laughed at over 10,000 times... Did a bit of research and only two other people are funnier than me on here apparently

Hopefully, at least some of those 10,000 where laughing with you rather than at you.
  • I'm a like a post and circa 0.75 LOL a post. Need to up my lol'ness to match my likeness.

i like that, lol
    I LOL because i liked it
    That's funny, I've flagged it to draw others attention to it
  • cafcfan said:

SDAddick said:

Since we're in a self-celebratory mood, I'm quite chuffed with my 2,700 points and a clean sheet on the abuse :).

It's the ratio that counts. You're doing 1.22 likes per post. Mr Otto is on 0.63. So, he's only around half as likeable as you. (My ratios are crap before anybody says anything!)
    Look at that strike rate, get in!!! Won't be long before I get a call up to the national thread with an average of 1.2/1.
  • edited August 2016

I think people who make these landmarks without begging for it (me) deserve the plaudits. (And some extra likes/lols)

i like that, lol
    I LOL because i liked it
    Nice one, ta.

i like that, lol
    I LOL because i liked it
    Nice one, ta.
    there you go mate, two likes and -1 flag

xxx

i like that, lol
    I LOL because i liked it
    Nice one, ta.
    there you go mate, two likes and -1 flag

xxx
    Next you'll be inviting me over for dinner on a Tuesday :wink: