Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Shocking that it's took them this long to convict him.
  • I think we need to recognise their influence and create a separate facility where they can be locked up with like minded criminals rather than recruit further naive individuals.

There is one like that but the Americans are supposedly closing it down. (Smiley face).
  • I think we need to recognise their influence and create a separate facility where they can be locked up with like minded criminals rather than recruit further naive individuals.

my mates other half works in belmarsh so can only vouch for there, but any convicts that are serving for this type of crime are put together same rules as nonces, obvs there sectioned for there own safety but the extremists are segretgated so they cant get followers.
  • HMPS will be concerned about getting his location right. Longterm I'd say Belmarsh or Whitemoor would be out and I really don't want him at my place.
  • He was an arsehole at school, still an arsehole.
  • string him up and than very slowly hang draw and quarter the traitorous, sponging, ignorant slimebag (Taken from a Grauniad editorial)
  • Sponsored links:

• Any chance there can be a tragic accident transferring him to prison and the Group4 mobile runs over his head? Oopsie!
  • The only place for that little cnut is hell, cut his neck and put him in the Thames

What! The Thames is polluted enough already.
  • I'd love to be there at the moment when Choudary passes and realises there is no god and his whole life has been a waste of time. It would be absolutely classic.

Even better when he realised there is a God but not his one.
  • ....with 'convert me please' written acrossed his forehead
  • Home Secretary Big Rob would be the end-of-season finale to truly cap off British politics
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Home Secretary Big Rob would be the end-of-season finale to truly cap off British politics

Cheers for the kind words Leutho x
  • The picture we've all been waiting to see for ages
  • A coward of the lowest order---- perverts people's minds and gets them to fight his twisted wars

He still ain't behind bars and will still be twisting people's minds even when he does
  • The only real way to punish folk like him is to publicly humiliate them. I think he should be clingfilmed naked to that lamp post outside the Vauxhall Tavern

Then rogered senselessly by a group of gay Jewish guys.

• Addickted said:

The only real way to punish folk like him is to publicly humiliate them. I think he should be clingfilmed naked to that lamp post outside the Vauxhall Tavern

Then rogered senselessly by a group of gay Jewish guys.

Does that mean sworn at by our reserve centre half?
  • Hope when he comes out he has an arse like a wizards sleeve. Prison is too good for him. Bring back capital punishment for people like that
  • Good news that justice appears to have been done. Vile and evil people like that deserve to be locked away.

• Then rogered senselessly by a group of gay Jewish guys.

Stay on topic, drifting off a bit there

• I would actually feed him to the pigs, I don't mean that in an anti Muslim way, but pigs will eat any old shit.

Still we can look forward to the tax payer giving him a nice time for the next 5yrs and he can go on to convert even more people to his perverted cause.