Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

what do i do?

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
im well and truly in a state of panic. due to me being a complete twat i neva renewed my ST before deadline and now due to my dad getting the hump with me i haven't been able to get the cash to buy it back, so now the North Upper has sold out!!!

My current plan is to buy a ST in the west and walk round to the NW quad then up into the NU and stand in isle. I couldn't bear sitting anywhere else.

What do i do???

Comments

• Options
    i'm pretty sure there are fences segregating these areas.

you silly goat
  • Options
    you'll still be able to pick up a single in the north upper.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Can't get through to the NW from the West. i was nearly in your situation , luckily dad got em on deadline day.
  • Options
    not between NW and NU, has been done before... i wuld much rather take the risk than sit anywhere else. It depresses me sitting in those stands, i'm feeling sick just thinking bout it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you'll still be able to pick up a single in the north upper.

Yes, WSS is about to be dumped for an "away day" in Liverpool! Boom boom
  • Options
    I would still ring the box office or better still go down there and give them chocolates and biscuits (they love them in the commercial centre FACT) and beg them to let you have your old seat back.

Failing that buy a seat and try in swap week to move to the Covered End.
  • Options
    just rang em but apparently they are closed, will just go down tomorrow and tail between my legs cheers the the advice lads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you'll still be able to pick up asinglein the north upper.

Yes, WSS is about to be dumped for an "away day" in Liverpool! Boom boom
    Ha ha, this is going to run and run!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    But in 9 months time, he'll be looking for a move to the family stand....

;-)