Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Redhead !!!

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

Oh my, I am so sorry, " the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you, " she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the Theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet breakfast with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed! ! Everything had been SO incredible !!!!

"You know, " he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet ? "

"No, " she replies. . . . . . "

Wait for it. ..

It's coming. ..

The suspense is killing you, isn't it ?

She says : "You just happened to catch my eye"

Comments

• Options
    LOL!
  • Options
    So old but still funny
  • Options
    groan :-|

by the way Ollie (sure you will be reading this thread!) I read a great book about a couple of red heads recently, called "Still Life With Woodpecker" by Tom Robbins.

Way too weird to describe but mad, funny, sexy and clever!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Way too weird to describe but mad, funny, sexy and clever!

Are you describing the book or Olé ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Way too weird to describe but mad, funny, sexy and clever!

Are you describing the book or Olé ?

I thought the same until the final point ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Maybe the book, Ollie and all redheads??

The issue of redheadedness is a major theme of the book ... redheads are descended from a superior race of aliens (but there are blonde aliens from Argon who wish to wipe them out) ... the main characters are a redheaded outlaw arsonist and a redheaded tarnished princess (and some toads, real and plastic)

...some reviews claim this book is life-changing for redheads!
  • Options
    Sounds like Ollie wrote it to me
  • Options
    I am red and proud man! I may have to go find that book! thanks ss
  • Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Still-Life-Woodpecker-Tom-Robbins/dp/184243022X/ref=sr_1_1/026-7658546-1910011?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179302837&sr=8-1

... perhaps get it through charlton-flags.com
  • Options
    just read the synopsis, sounds weird man!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ha ha nice one