Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest Albums

Figured it made sense to have a new albums thread (I searched but couldn't find one). I struggle to find good, new music that I like, always keen for recommendations.

Guess I'll start... Just got the new Weezer album. It's old school Weezer. Unashamedly fun. Really like it.

The Avalanches new album is also more of the same, and again that's very welcome.

Over to you...

Comments

• JiMMy 85 said:

Figured it made sense to have a new albums thread (I searched but couldn't find one). I struggle to find good, new music that I like, always keen for recommendations.

Guess I'll start... Just got the new Weezer album. It's old school Weezer. Unashamedly fun. Really like it.

The Avalanches new album is also more of the same, and again that's very welcome.

Over to you...

I used to like them but they've been going downhill rapidly.
    Well adrift in the charts.
  • I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the search for LOLs and Likes on the tops of new threads has led to an increase in shit puns.
  • Back on track(s)

Bears Den - red earth and pouring rain

Bruce Foxton - smash the clock

Both highly recommended
  • Stranger Things soundtrack just came out today. It's great for listening to while working on a computer. A bit like Daft Punk's Tron soundtrack.
  • Back on track(s)

Bears Den - red earth and pouring rain

Bruce Foxton - smash the clock

Both highly recommended

Bruce Foxton- Massive Paul Weller influence. Decent album.
  • Blossoms
  • Mississippi Macdonald - Dress for the Money.
    Great bluesy type album excellent guitar work and a blinding vocalist, he's just been nominated for music awards and he's a local lad.

https://mississippimacdonald.com/
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers - The Getaway
  • Greenie said:

Mississippi Macdonald - Dress for the Money.
    Great bluesy type album excellent guitar work and a blinding vocalist, he's just been nominated for music awards and he's a local lad.

https://mississippimacdonald.com/

Excellent tip. Downloading now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lisa Hannigan - At Swim due out Friday. Beautiful voice. Used to sing with Damien Rice.