Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hey Roly perhaps you could learn something from the chinese!

Tony Xia owner of villa has been very active on twitter with villa fans. He revealed they would sign a midfielder (we wish!) before Saturday and even did a Q&A on twitter with fans.

Having lost to Luton Town last night he said this 'Even we agreed to take the LC match as checking game, some players are not worth being given a chance"

If only we could have half the interaction with the owner it would be good.

Comments

• Yes, but the Chinese are foreign. Belgians aren't.
    It's in the Roly Handbook of How to run a Football Club.
  • Wasn't it specifically Thai owners he had a problem with? Falls apart when you compare our shambles with the impeccably run Leicester city, champions of England.
  • The Chinese also execute political prisoners with a bullet in the back if the head.

Oh! And then send a bill to the family for the bullet...
  • The Chinese also execute political prisoners with a bullet in the back if the head.

Oh! And then send a bill to the family for the bullet...

FFS! keep quiet ESL... we've already had sex on the centre circle and a DFS showroom on the touchline, don't give the Belgian twats more ideas!
  • Pretty much anything is better than Roland, but an owner commenting on players/performances on Twitter seems like a recipe for disaster to me.
  • Ive learnt something from the Chinese ... If I over order, I put on weight