Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If we lose on Saturday and Tuesday.....

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
Ill be a bit miffed!

Comments

• edited August 2016
    The table will show; Played 3, won 0, drawn 0, lost 3, points 0. Rock bottom :open_mouth:
  • I won't be at all surprised.
  • nul points
  • edited August 2016
    Anything less than 4 points would be unacceptable
  • Were are not going to get a point... we have a disjoined and ENTIRELY unispired team, We have a manager realising that this SHIP is set to sink and there aint nothing he can do about it.

Once you pull the foundations of a once great club apart there is only the reality of it falling, we have not even got close to hitting the bottom yet.

Enjoy the season it will be the worst in modern history by a long long way.

• Yes, but not as bad as next season will be.
  • We will pick up at least a point, maybe two or three. We may be poor but so are many others in this division. We will still be in for a long struggle in my view.
  • there will be even more Charlton fans happy. It seems some of our fans see it as a moral victory a defeat for the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• We will get a minimum of 3 points
  • A couple of good signings this week and 6 points from next 2 games and things start to look better - looking forward to Saturday - will be interesting if nothing else
  • Not ifbut when.
  • Can't see us winning on Saturday but would hope to get 3 points at home to Shrewsbury!
    Hard to believe I have just written that !!!! :-(
  • DOUCHER said:

A couple of good signings this week and 6 points from next 2 games and things start to look better - looking forward to Saturday - will be interesting if nothing else

• hope to get 3 points at home to Shrewsbury!

What have we become!
  • CAFCTrev said:

hope to get 3 points at home to Shrewsbury!

What have we become!
    At least some are still optimistic! Shrewsbury are a big team in L1 - our players will treat it like a cup tie(so defeat is nailed on).
  • edited August 2016

Shrewsbury are a big team in L1 - our players will treat it like a cup tie

What have we become!
  • Shrewsbury are a big team in L1 - our players will treat it like a cup tie

I hope we don't... that's a guaranteed loss if we do.

• Sponsored links:

• 2 defeats at home after the toothless guff served up away from home and we few remaining match attendees will be mightily dischuffed. Frankly anything less than 4 points and those in red & RS will attract the sort of vitriolic opprobrium hitherto focused on the architects of this wretched debacle. Rojo can expect pelters even if he puts in a performance worthy of Bobby Moore, Franz Beckenbauer and Franco Baresi rolled into one.
    A little slack might be cut if we're on the shitty end of bad officials or blatant cheating but tolerance and good humour are exhausted. Only unequivocal success on the pitch can temper the fermenting rage.
  • Fancy us for a narrow defeat against the Cobblers and a point against the Shrews. Not sure if we'll score though.
    Will be good to get our first point on the board in our relegation battle.
  • Still no sign of energetic or creative centre midfielders being signed, I won't be surprised if we remain pointless after 3 games.

Our lack of quality in the middle is too large for everyone else on the pitch to pick up the slack.
  • 4 points minimum anything less will be armageddon.