Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 11
    Casey and M'bick level pegging on 42 goals. Wow.

Ed. Just seen the U18s scored 5 today so assume Mbick remains ahead in the race for top youth scorer..
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Casey scores
    ☘️
    His father (also Pat) was born in London and has only visited Ireland for week once. His son was also born in London.
    I was born in London but am an Irish citizen 🤗
    He isn't. I'm entitled to an Irish passport if I want.
  • Options
    Last game of the season today. Playing Peterborough at Sparrows Lane. Kick off 2pm.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Last game of the season today. Playing Peterborough at Sparrows Lane. Kick off 2pm.
    The regular season, still got one, hopefully two more games in national finals
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    That's the under 18s.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    That's the under 18s.
    Yes a really poor season for the 21s. Anyone got the league table for their league?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    That's the under 18s.
    Yes a really poor season for the 21s. Anyone got the league table for their league?
    https://www.charltonafc.com/table/1043
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    That's the under 18s.
    Have to remember that they've been without Anderson, Mitchell, Assiimwe (for lots of the season) plus those like Chin who went out on NL loans. Personally, I'd rather that than a table topping U21 team who haven't had a taste of senior football
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    That's the under 18s.
    Very true, my mistake
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here’s how our U21s line-up against Peterborough United this afternoon: Adegoke; Kedwell, Gough (c), Bakrin, Enslin; Henry, Santos, Williams; T.Ladapo, Casey, Huke

Subs: MacLorg, Bower, Hand, Adigun, Phillips (Trialist)

Cant not around but MacLorg on bench. Not a name I recognised.

Is this on CharltonTV?
  • Options
    Lennon MacLorg could be a Rochdale U18s keeper but who is from Gillingham, according to my sources*

*a quick search on twitter
  • Options
    Here’s how our U21s line-up against Peterborough United this afternoon: Adegoke; Kedwell, Gough (c), Bakrin, Enslin; Henry, Santos, Williams; T.Ladapo, Casey, Huke

Is this on CharltonTV?
    It better be, Henry ! That's basically why we pay £7 pm ...

My understanding is that all home U21 matches are streamed .

But, on checking the "What can I watch" section on the Charlton TV link, it now states " As well as 1st team league fixtures, Charlton TV also live streams A GREAT DEAL OF OTHER GAMES INVOLVING OTHER TEAMS WITHIN THE FOOTBALL CLUB " ! 

Just how vague is that ...and I'm pretty certain this has been amended from previously stating ALL U21 home matches are able to be viewed via a stream. 

Anyone else have any views on this ?

Seth ? 
  • Options

Is this on CharltonTV?

But, on checking the "What can I watch" section on the Charlton TV link, it now states " As well as 1st team league fixtures, Charlton TV also live streams A GREAT DEAL OF OTHER GAMES INVOLVING OTHER TEAMS WITHIN THE FOOTBALL CLUB " ! 

Just how vague is that ...and I'm pretty certain this has been amended from previously stating ALL U21 home matches are able to be viewed via a stream. 

Seth ? 
    The website says Twitter updates only.
  • Options

Is this on CharltonTV?
    Interesting that there's no (Trialist) after MacLorg's name.
  • Options

Is this on CharltonTV?

Seth ? 
    The website says Twitter updates only.
    Look at the link " Purchase your Charlton TV monthly pass "....

"EXclusive access to Charlton TV for 1 month...( including)...streaming of U21 home games " 

Sounds like another example of one dept not knowing what the other is doing ! 

Heads will roll if Fanny can't watch the final U21 match of this season. 
  • Options
    No stream then.

• Options
    5’ Goal for Peterborough United’s U21s. Trialist Bill Heaps puts the visitors in front.  0-1
  • Options
    45’ GOALLLLLLL! WE’RE LEVEL!  Kai Enslin gets into the box on the left and coolly dinks it over the onrushing keeper!   1-1
  • Options
    HALF-TIME | Charlton U21s 1 Peterborough United U21s 1 We go in level at the break thanks to a late equaliser from Kai Enslin

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kai Enslin seems to have done well for the U21s recently.  Any thoughts on him from those that watch?
  • Options
    Kai Enslin seems to have done well for the U21s recently.  Any thoughts on him from those that watch?
    Not that well as the Academy have now deleted and reposted the tweet to say that Huke scored the equaliser.

I blame salmon trousered Oxford supporting public schoolboys
  • Options
    Anyone know much about this kid, seems to be highly thought of by the poster if he's comparing him to Kanu (Nwankwo not Daniel).

https://www.instagram.com/teamnigeriauk3/p/C63xILssoVV/
  • Options
    Anyone know much about this kid, seems to be highly thought of by the poster if he's comparing him to Kanu (Nwankwo not Daniel).

https://www.instagram.com/teamnigeriauk3/p/C63xILssoVV/
    Sounds like he might be an U16 player.

There are few sites/accounts that (over)hype young players which I suspect are run by their agents or parents.

But we do have a very good cohort of U16s coming through.
  • Options
    76’ Goal for Peterborough United’s U21s. Donay O'Brien-Brady puts the visitors back in front.

• Options
    Finished 2-2. Henry scoring the equaliser straight from a corner
  • Options
    edited May 13
    86’ GOALLLLLLL! WE STRIKE BACK AGAIN!  Aaron Henry's corner from the left goes all the way in at the far post! 

• Options
    FULL-TIME | Charlton U21s 2 Peterborough United U21s 2 Our young Addicks finish the season with a hard-fought draw.

• Options
    86’ GOALLLLLLL! WE STRIKE BACK AGAIN!  Aaron Henry's corner from the left goes all the way in at the far post! 

Not the first time he's scored direct from a corner is it?
  • Options
    Both our young goalkeepers have been released I believe.