Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beers tonight anyone?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]have a glass of wine dont be dull.

Says someone who isn't even coming!! ;-)
  • Options
    yes but i sunk too much last night so i definitely in need of a night down the gym.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes but i sunk too much last night so i definitely in need of a night down the gym.

Lifting a drink uses 12 muscles don't you know....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes but i sunk too much last night so i definitely in need of a night down the gym.

Curb It spinning class = 10 v+os and a dizzy head.
  • Options
    Hopefully you will read this tomorrow Medders, or if anyone still stuck at work going can pass it on:

I was going to come tonight but my boss has just given me some papers so go through that means I shall be stuck here for some time, so gonna have to blow out I'm afraid!
  • Options
    i've seen it, and i still won't get there till 6.30....

i might have to buy wine now if you dont show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

splitter!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Hopefully you will read this tomorrow Medders, or if anyone still stuck at work going can pass it on:

I was going to come tonight but my boss has just given me some papers so go through that means I shall be stuck here for some time, so gonna have to blow out I'm afraid!

Go up to him and say, in a polite and amiable fashion, "listen you mug, don;t be giving me sh*t to do at this late hour in the day. I'm off down the pub now - and if you don't like it you can go f*ck yerself"

I normally find that works.

Of course, if you didn't want to go .............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

I think he's given in too easily, think you've hit the nail on the head....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

I think he's given in too easily, think you've hit the nail on the head....

Perception is a gift of mine - as is being able to consume copious ammounts of booze, stumble around for a few hours and still find my way home.

PS. there's an alternative (SPLITTERS) drink tonight if you're interested. Coupla Babychams, Sidcup train home - sorted!

(*hic*)
  • Options
    used to drink there 20 years ago when I worked in London...good pub and Molsen Export is a good beer...have one for me....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]used to drink there 20 years ago when I worked in London...good pub and Molsen Export is a good beer...have one for me....

It's gone downhill since my last visit a few years ago. NO Molson on tap any more, and the Fosters tasted like Fairy Liquid.

Still, had a good few beers, as you do ;-)
  • Options
    i felt bloody rough when i got home for some reason
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i felt bloody rough when i got home for some reason[/quote]

Nerves probably!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i felt bloody rough when i got home for some reason

Nerves probably!!!

And the pain of having his wallet emptied buying my drinks all night... a very nice gesture Glenn ;-)
  • Options
    Sorry about last night Meds, hope you gave Abs a good send off!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Sorry about last night Meds, hope you gave Abs a good send off!

Read all about it, STU OF SE7 IN "NO SHOW" SHOCKER!