Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham programme tonight

2»

Comments

• FYI Mrs Parkes has piped up about this on the Charlton FB group about the programme.
  • CAFCTrev said:

FYI Mrs Parkes has piped up about this on the Charlton FB group about the programme.

What did she say
  • Didn't think it would be long before sue nosey parker put her two bob's worth in.

You and Pinocchio deserve each other.
  • How does she know that their directors had not approved it? If she was there last night she could have raised it with them in person. Before making comments on Facebook she should check the facts before making assumptions.
  • shirty5 said:

I read a tweet on sunday from the fella who did the article that he had to reign in what he really wanted to write. Shame really.

What's his name on Twitter @shirty5 ? I'll give him a follow :wink:
  • edited August 2016
    HarryLime said:

I know Sue Parkes isn't the problem but she really is starting to grate on me. Can someone get her to shut up please.

I understand it has been tried, but without success. Her shovel gets bigger every day.
    Edit. I can't believe how she constantly uses her husband's position at the club to emphasise her social status.

'They are lovely people at Cheltenham'
  • Has anyone actually asked Sue what positive things the regime has done for the club I'd be intrigued to know
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone actually asked Sue what positive things the regime has done for the club I'd be intrigued to know

Pays her husband's salary
  • Only ignorant one is you Sue.

Keep feeding at the trough though, what an embarrassment.
  • CAFCTrev said:

One is Sue Parks and one is @BDL
  • As someone said above, this woman is starting to wind me up now.

Firstly, using Facebook to gloat is frankly sad, secondly the constant backing of our CEO is nothing short of cringeworthy.
    Furthermore, Sue doubts that the CTFC directors would have been impressed had they saw this before going to print?
    Perhaps after Katy's dealing of Phillips deal they would be suitably impressed, Sue?
  • Has she said much more? I can't see the group anymore?
  • edited August 2016
    Curb_It said:

Has she said much more? I can't see the group anymore?

Don't think she's in the main group anymore. She's now got her own offshoot group, SE7 Valiants, where the few sycophants within the group can worship her every blinkered statement while putting the boot into anyone who objects.
  • Curb_It said:

It's on the SE7 Valiants group which is like the Charlton group but only positive things are allowed to be said otherwise they delete it.
    Yesterday KM was called a 'lovely lady'.
    I used to get involved and argue against it but gave up as they can't seem to get anything other than their imbecilic opinions into their deep thick skulls.
  • Sponsored links:

• They got Newcastle away, good luck to them
  • edited August 2016

Curb_It said:

It's on the SE7 Valiants group which is like the Charlton group but only positive things are allowed to be said otherwise they delete it.
    Yesterday KM was called a 'lovely lady'.
    I used to get involved and argue against it but gave up as they can't seem to get anything other than their imbecilic opinions into their deep thick skulls.
    I wonder when the circus eventually leaves town whether this group will form a protest movement against the new owners, now that would be interesting. Come the revolution brother, come the revolution..................... :smirk:
  • Given up trying to persuade her - for her sake and her husband's - to stop slavishly defending the indefensible but she seems unable to do so. It can only end in tears and unfortunately as soon as RD and Squirrel Face have gone there seems little way the Parkeses can remain.
  • From Pete programme editor at Cheltenham
  • Very ignorant and totally disgusting.

Hi Sue.
  • They got Newcastle away, good luck to them

Gutted. The one ground I have not done I would really love to go to. After that would probe be Villa. Oh to still be in The Championship!
  • I really feel for her husband, but he has to show some balls and tell her to shut the F..k up. He does a good job at Charlton but I fear when we eventually get rid of these rancid bottom feeders, she is going to cost him his job as well.

• I really feel for her husband, but he has to show some balls and tell her to shut the F..k up. He does a good job at Charlton but I fear when we eventually get rid of these rancid bottom feeders, she is going to cost him his job as well.

Then he would only have himself to blame for not telling his brown nosing old woman to button it.