Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien's lie of the year

After getting relegated last season:

“Our sole aim is to be fighting for promotion next season and our top priority is to put together a squad that can help Charlton Athletic get back into the Championship.”

Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

Comments

• DiscoCAFC said:

“Our sole aim is to be fighting for promotion next season and our top priority is to put together a squad that can help Charlton Athletic get back into the Championship.”

Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

Sad but true.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

To be fair she also told us we would be "competitive in the Championship".

Fool me once...
  • _MrDick said:

We'll have a top six budget

Did she say in league one or amongst SE7 teams?
  • _MrDick said:

We'll have a top six budget

Quite possibly, but top six of which league?
  • She is taking masterclasses from the worlds biggest bullshit artist Donald Trump.
  • Is this the worse Charlton squad ever? Early days but the signs are promising
  • 1StevieG said:

She is taking masterclasses from the worlds biggest bullshit artist Donald Trump.

She's teaching the class mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

I still think her "lie of the year" is still in the works for some point later this year.

Could be true
  • DiscoCAFC said:

Sad but true.
    I think we ned to print out a banner with all her lies. Don't worry there will be enough space to cover most of the empty seats in each stand to display the contempt she has for this once proud club.
  • Why has my comment been deleted? We not allowed to speak the truth on here ?
  • As Johnny Rotten once sang ....

Lie lie lie you liar, you lie lie lie lie lie
    Tell me why tell me why
    Why d'you have to lie
    Should have realised that you should have told the truth
    Should have realised you'd know what we'd do
    You're in suspension, you're a liar

Now I wanna know now now now I wanna know
    Why you never look me in the face
    Broke a confidence just to please your ego
    Should have realised you'd know what we know
  • Pinocchio = A lying, arrogant, incompetent sack of shit.
  • cafc4life said:

Why has my comment been deleted? We not allowed to speak the truth on here ?

The word you used wasn't strong enough IMO, seems the forum mods still have a soft spot for her!
  • se7oaks said:

As Johnny Rotten once sang ....

Lie lie lie you liar, you lie lie lie lie lie
    Tell me why tell me why
    Why d'you have to lie
    Should have realised that you should have told the truth
    Should have realised you'd know what we'd do

Now I wanna know now now now I wanna know
    Why you never look me in the face
    Broke a confidence just to please your ego
    Should have realised you'd know what we know

Johnny always right :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• I genuinely hate her and her puppet master. Its a big word and im not lying. I FUCKING HATE THEM.
  • CWadlan said:
    My favourite will probably be the "it was the right decision every time" about chopping and changing managers. I love how she makes it sound like everything is going according to their master plan - "We'd always planned for Peeters to start quite well then go on a bad streak then get replaced by Luzon, who would go on to do the same. You've got to look at the bigger picture."
  • edited August 2016

I can exclusively reveal our top six budgie.

Those are the six signings Slade said we needed
  • CWadlan said:
    Most of the lies are so infantile and transparent though. It's like dealing with a 5 year old who has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar...
    Only in place because of Roland.
  • Actions speak louder than words.
  • Her favourite would probably be lying on a sunbed in fucking Dubai.
  • Far too early IMHO. She's got a few Whoppers left I reckon before Christmas. Remember, we are unlikely to hear the ones she tells at the FA Council e.g. We are top of the league.
  • She has lied so often it's hard to keep track. I assume that's why the FA put her on that council. They lost track and forgot everything. Whenever people say the club has learned and will change, I see her smirking and sat in her office as ongoing CEO and think of that song 'won't get fooled again'.
  • What's the excuse going to be this year?