Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Personalised car number plates

124»

Comments

• Options
    I have MI55AAY….MI55 AAY available on a retention certificate if anyone’s interested. 
  • Options
    I mentioned this on the thread a few years back.
    Fiona Richmond (remember her?), used to have FU 2….late 60’s I reckon.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Still seeing PUT1N regularly around my way. Don't know if the Russian president has a holiday home in Essex, it's a golfer or @DaveMehmet....
    Haven't seen it for a while now.  I guess the market value has headed south and the owner is probably worried about getting their car smashed up.
  • Options
    I mentioned this on the thread a few years back.
    Fiona Richmond (remember her?), used to have FU 2….late 60’s I reckon.
    Just checked she's 77.
  • Options
    A Range Rover pulled out in front of me with two women aboard wearing Hijabs. Not much doubting their allegiances with first half of a personalised number plate beginning with YSIS.
  • Options
    In Brentwood I have seen a new top of the range Rolls Royce with the number plate TEA 130Y.

He obviously done well for himself.
  • Options
    Dave Gorman did a thing about personalised number plates - upshot is why pay thousands for a personalised plate when it only costs about £25 to change your name by Deed Poll. Therefore, just change your name to that of your number plate & save yourself shed loads of money. Simples.
    I refer to the answer I gave some years ago.
  • Options
    Saw a Ferrari with 1 CUM on it. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    In Brentwood I have seen a new top of the range Rolls Royce with the number plate TEA 130Y.

He obviously done well for himself.
    That’s because 13urg3er l30y isn’t allowed 😉
    How about
    P155 OFF - K155 ASS - W4 NKR
  • Options
    Saw a Ferrari with 1 CUM on it. 
    David Seaman
  • Options
    I used to share an office years ago with a bloke who ran a one man band business selling some electrical components. I noticed one day that his car reg matched his company name. “I bet that cost a few quid”, I said to him when I saw it. “Nah”, he said, “I bought the cheapest number plate i could find that sounded like a name for a company and called the company after the number plate”. 
    That's why my mum called me C4r1
  • Options
    @SoundAsa£ who I have not notice post on here recently, has a beauty.
    I shall leave it to him should he wish to say what it is, it's very special to us all.
  • Options
    I shall leave it to him should he wish to say what it is, it's very special to us all.
    My view has always been that personalised plates are a bit wanky but I’ll make an exception for his.
  • Options
    My view has always been that personalised plates are a bit wanky but I’ll make an exception for his.
    I take it you know what it is.
  • Options
    Yes mate 
  • Options
    I saw ELV 1S in front of me in traffic the other day (not parked in a Supermarket car park as that would have been freaky!!)
  • Options
    I saw ELV 1S in front of me in traffic the other day (not parked in a Supermarket car park as that would have been freaky!!)
    I bet you were all shook up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was done for speeding, caught in a trap.
  • Options
    He was done for speeding, caught in a trap.
    Jailhouse Rock.
  • Options
    Yes mate 
    Is it P41ACE ?
  • Options
    A guy I worked with around 2008 had B14DES as his surname was Blades. 

He was surprised to get it at auction as was sold in Sheffield 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Yes mate 
    NE14 ABJ
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Yes mate 
    NE14 ABJ

Very good, I had to look three times before I got it.  The first two times I thought it belonged to somebody in Newcastle!!!!!!
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Yes mate 
    NE14 ABJ

Very good, I had to look three times before I got it.  The first two times I thought it belonged to somebody in Newcastle!!!!!!
    If it was someone from Newcastle it would've been

YI MAN
  • Options
    The merseyside one being TL 33F
  • Options
    One of my ex managers had a Datsun 2000 roadster with plate SEATS2.
  • Options
    Seen an old old lady driving around the Reigate area in a black Ford Focus with the plate 1F.. The car can only be worth about a bag at most, would love to know what the plate is worth though