Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham Town, Tickets on the night?

I saw we've only been allocated 483 tickets, I'm pretty sure we will take less then that, But does anyone know if Cheltenham are selling on the night ?

Decided to do this one last minute

Comments

• Yes almost certainly, see below from their website. You can always ring them to make 100% sure.

Away Ticket Procedures

Match tickets will be available through the turnstiles on matchdays unless we anticipate a large away following attending the game. If this is the case tickets will be sent to your own ticket office for sale in advance of the game.

And CAFC website;

Cheltenham Town (a) - Tuesday, August 9th (7.45pm)

Tickets for our EFL Cup first-round fixture at Cheltenham Town are now on sale. We have been handed an initial allocation of 463 seats and tickets are priced at £21 adults, £15 for over 65s and £7 for under 19s and students.

There are also a number of ambulant disabled spaces and wheelchair bays available, which are priced at £15 and include a free helper. These can be booked by contacting Cheltenham Town directly on 01242 588 117.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#VvSSUXqZRIVXDH58.99
  • Yes & I put the link on the other Cheltenham thread.
  • edited August 2016

Yes & I put the link on the other Cheltenham thread.

You did, I nicked the extract from the earlier away travel thread.
  • Spoke to James at Cheltenham, he said that Charlton are sending 180 tickets back, and these 180 tickets will be avalible for Charlton fans to buy on the night
  • Spoke to James at Cheltenham, he said that Charlton are sending 180 tickets back, and these 180 tickets will be avalible for Charlton fans to buy on the night

That means we've sold 300?!
    When you consider that 2 years ago we couldn't muster 200 away at Leeds that really is surprising.
  • So Ian will definitely get in on the door tonight then? I'm sure he'd hate to go all that way to not be able to.... could you imagine. :-)
  • edited August 2016
    you say that, I was surprised we took over 1000 to Bury in all honesty

350-400 up there tonight after walk-ins maybe

Not bad for a Tuesday night in the cup especially after how we played on Saturday
  • New ground syndrome
  • LouisMend said:

New ground syndrome

More like season ticket boycott syndrome :wink: .