Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Proud To Be Charlton Fans

Just wanted to praise the small bunch of Charlton fans at Manchester Piccardilly Train Station yesterday. Before the game an elderly male fell down the escalators causing a nasty head injury. The Charlton fans treated him and his family until help arrived. Credit to the club and our fans in general.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Couldn't have been the Douchbag then :smirk:
  • Just wanted to praise the small bunch of Charlton fans at Manchester Piccardilly Train Station yesterday. Before the game an elderly male fell down the escalators causing a nasty head injury. The Charlton fans treated him and his family until help arrived. Credit to the club and our fans in general.

They felt obliged to having shoved Duchatelet down it in the first place.
    Was he pushed Rodders or did his Duck taped up shoe get snagged :open_mouth:
  • Just wanted to praise the small bunch of Charlton fans at Manchester Piccardilly Train Station yesterday. Before the game an elderly male fell down the escalators causing a nasty head injury. The Charlton fans treated him and his family until help arrived. Credit to the club and our fans in general.

They felt obliged to having shoved Duchatelet down it in the first place.
    Yeah - oops!.
  • "Before the game an elderly male fell down the escalators causing a nasty head injury"

Was it Roger Johnson?
  • Fiiish said:

"Before the game an elderly male fell down the escalators causing a nasty head injury"

Was it Roger Johnson?

It can't have been because there were no expletives flying around.
  • edited August 2016

Why do people have to turn a good situation where people truly help someone in trouble into a load of rubbish! I used to be proud to call myself a Charlton fan but after reading some of the posts to do with this unfortunate incident I am not sure!

I agree. And while we're at it, Ambridge is an absolute disgrace since Rob Tichner arrived.

I suspect that all of the people making jokes here would have been right there helping.
  • Sponsored links:

• In reply to ValleyGary I am a pensioner and can't afford to go to away games and as I live over 100 miles from Charlton don't get to many home games either
  • In reply to ValleyGary I am a pensioner and can't afford to go to away games and as I live over 100 miles from Charlton don't get to many home games either

Er...... you're not Roland, are you? Because it all fits, even your name :wink::smiley:
    Only kidding....

• Off_it said:

I was only joking. Feel like a right shit now!

You bastard.
    Pensioners Lives Matter
    Even the ones that voted OUT?
  • Off_it said:

You bastard.
    Pensioners Lives Matter

No, not them. They should be abandoned to eat cheap Lidl cat food out of a tin whilst they struggle to keep warm in front of a one bar leccy fire. Horrible old.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Pleasantly surprised when the thread title didn't turn out to be sarcastic, good on them.
  • edited August 2016

Off_it said:

You bastard.
    Pensioners Lives Matter

No, not them. They should be abandoned to eat cheap Lidl cat food out of a tin whilst they struggle to keep warm in front of a one bar leccy fire. Horrible old.........
    Oi, you'll thank us in the long run and don't forget you young whippersnappers @AddickUpNorth and @i_b_b_o_r_g will be old one day, how about a bit of respect :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

You bastard.
    Pensioners Lives Matter

Oi, you'll thank us in the long run and don't forget you young whippersnappers @AddickUpNorth and @i_b_b_o_r_g will be old one day, how about a bit of respect :wink:

Aww @RedChaser I thought better of you mate :wink:
  • 4 twats at the station about 15 trying to to start on the villa fans
  •  The tranny gave it back in shedloads 😂
    Few plonkers in the north lower giving it a load of gob, like we were playing Millwall, it’s only a preseason friendly / testimonial for goodness sake.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
     The tranny gave it back in shedloads 😂
    Yeah that was funny
  • Villa fans actually funny, still gonna on now.
    Just noticed this was the wrong thread to put this on apologies.

Typed in Charlton Station and this was the 1st thread I saw
  • I did want to start a “your just a shit Russell Brand” chant 😂