Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I think we're all missing the point here...

the true scandal right now is - the 'Transfer rumours thread', the very life blood of this forum, has been demoted from a sticky to a bog standard, common-or-garden, stinking plebeian scum thread.

The old girl deserves more respect.

Comments

• Good riddance, that thread is worse than Roland.
  • edited August 2016
    se9addick said:

Good riddance, that thread is worse than Roland.

• Support the thread
    Not the forum

This regime has no respect for the site's tradition. Nearly three hundred pages of history, memories and shared experiences just swept aside at the drop of a hat. #itsadisgrace
  • That'll teach me to listen to feedback. "That thread's rubbish", I was told. "It's full of nonsense and it's far less important than Foley".
  • Stig said:

That'll teach me to listen to feedback. "That thread's rubbish", I was told. "It's full of nonsense and it's far less important than Foley".

But rather like Charlton, it may be rubbish, but it's our rubbish.
  • 100% support
  • Time to start targeting Stig
  • It's just the beginning.

Wait for the excuses, injuries, the dogs at the vets, loads of Palace trying to join the board, pressures of moderating.

It's when he substitutes photos of Slade for Appleton we need to start really worrying.

• This better be mentioned in Lookout's upcoming Q & A
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016

League One thread budget im afraid

Popular ones expensive on the server like the Transfer Thread have been loaned to the STVV forum.

Enjoy the new threads on falafel, Romany poetry and women's football :-)

Uh oh, and now we have the poorly thought-out, grammatically flawed official statement. I suppose it's all the thread users fault too, and we were all secretly hoping this would happen?

#embarrassing
  • Where are the apologists?
  • Went even further down hill after Colin was terminated/suspended/banned...
  • I guess it's all the fans' / users' / customers' fault?
  • edited August 2016
    Target 20k (pages)
  • CARBU

Coalition Against Rumours Being Un-stickied
  • League One thread budget im afraid

Popular ones expensive on the server like the Transfer Thread have been loaned to the STVV forum.

Enjoy the new threads on falafel, Romany poetry and women's football :-)

I wouldn't mind a falafel thread if I'm honest. Tasty.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Stig is right.

There has been a very poor return in terms of players in against the Postings and views.

It is embarrassing, the thread needs to be swept under the table and the numbers that now total 817K should have been undisclosed from the start.
  • Wouldn't have happened in Sir i_b_b_o_r_g was chief mod.
  • When are you bringing in a photo of a sofa on the front page?
  • the true scandal right now is - the 'Transfer rumours thread', the very life blood of this forum, has been demoted from a sticky to a bog standard, common-or-garden, stinking plebeian scum thread.

The old girl deserves more respect.

Move on.

• They are the forum owners. You just have to accept they do it their way :wink: