Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It is also back! - Players Marks and the Statbank

For those of us going to Giggs Lane tomorrow there is the chance to be the first to participate in the Charlton Life match feedback which is players marks.

After the match I will put up a players marks thread, which tomorrow will be at about 7pm. The thread will have a list of our players who participated in the match, if a player was on the field for less than 30 minutes then he will have 'n/a" against his name which means don't give a mark. For the rest of them give each player a mark between 0.5 and 10.0 with half marks allowed. There is no right or wrong way to mark and I would be grateful if people would not use the thread to have discussions on others marks, it is quite in order to put remarks by your marks commenting on how the player performed.

For Saturday games I close the marks at lunchtime Monday and for Tuesday evening on Thursday then publish the Statbank later the same day.

It is very helpful if Lifers can use the same order of players that I put up as it makes the input of the marking far easier.

See some of you at Bury tomorrow and hope I'll be seeing more 7's than 4's in the marking.

COYA

Comments