Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most Optimistic Fans...

WSSWSS
edited August 2016 in General Charlton

Comments

• WTF!!!! I know that they live in Swindon but WTF!!!!
  • Looks like Sheff Utd think they'll come good
  • Misleading thread title.
  • What in the fresh hell is happening over in Swindon to make us look so positively jolly by comparison?
  • Looks like Sheff Utd think they'll come good

Gonna happen this year. "You fill up my senses............................." :smile:
  • It's funny - we are second from bottom in the EFL "optimism table" but second from top in the "most likely league finishing position" table!
  • Don't worry, we'll be bottom by Christmas.
  • Have they read the results of their survey?
  • edited August 2016
    Thought this was the end of season league predictions.
  • Sponsored links:

• I live in Swindon and their squad is even sparser done ours. Jonathan Obika, remember him, is the main /only forward, but apparently he wants out, they lost all their pre season friendlies. So living in Swindon and supporting Charlton, my optimism for the coming season is at an all time low.
  • I live in Swindon and their squad is even sparser done ours. Jonathan Obika, remember him, is the main /only forward, but apparently he wants out, they lost all their pre season friendlies. So living in Swindon and supporting Charlton, my optimism for the coming season is at an all time low.

What a first post. Clearly this thread was destined for you.
  • Bring a couple of players in and all is well.

F*** me, we'll have 5000 renewals next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • After Brexit result I'm not sure I believe any polls these days.
    I'm feeling lucky though, so was planning on putting £30 on Charlton getting promoted this year.Anyone got any ideas where I'd get the best odds?