Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This needs to be re-visited come the end of the season.

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
r.e Callum 'Messi' Harriott

sam3110 said:

Yep, i have watched him since he broke through, and have come to that conclusion. I also came to the conclusion that despite him having a decent half a season at Colchester, he'll come back to us after it and still be shit. And he was. Don't care if Reading want him, I doubt they're signing him to be the first name in their teamsheet, and wouldn't be surprised if he's out on loan to our league in January. In fact, if he goes to Reading I'll give a fiver to the upbeats for every league goal he scores, or 20 quid, whichever is more.

Should I write the cheque now?

£10 a goal and £5 an assist seems fair since he is "shit" @sam3110

Comments

• Are we to assume you mean Championship Goals? Or is the cup included?
  • edited August 2016
    p.s @Henry Irving and @sam3110

I will donate £20 at the end of the season for each loan away from Reading he has (if he goes to Reading). Up to a maximum of £40 (I'm going to be very, very skint as of February!)
  • Really, didn't need a thread of it's own
  • Which player are you going on about ?
  • edited August 2016
    se9addick said:

Which player are you going on about ?

Kermorgant
  • Well it's June 2017 and I am proud to announce (as predicted) that Huddersfield are back in league one and Watford only lasted 2 seasons in the Premier League.
  • Well it's June 2017 and I am proud to announce (as predicted) that Huddersfield are back in league one and Watford only lasted 2 seasons in the Premier League.

Have Charlton just won most unique fan experience?

• Really, didn't need a thread of it's own

Whilst I'd normally agree this could have gotten well and truly lost... or just forgotten about.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll donate a tenner if this thread delivers on its potential at the end of the season.