Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC v Waalwijk match thread (FT 1-1, lost 4-3 on pens). - att: 1,626 (217 away).

Comments

• Options
    Hah ha how little he understands the cult or RD--- she has told him he has all these players he can have from RDs EuroTrash
  • Options
    Someone please add an angry face next to the like section thanks! ! Coz with that comment from KM I bloody need it!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    And now Johnson and Ajose are having a go for another challenge
  • Options
    Meanwhile Cousins having a stormer for QPR V Watford. Commentators amazed at how much ground he's covered.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Slade telling the fourth official "we don't need it" when they announced the one minute added time.

I'd say we've been turgid, but that would indicate we've done something.
    Phillips can't kick and nearly got muscled off the ball early on as he dithered with a backpass
    The five man defence is shit, Thomas and Konsa flanking the Potty mouth and THD (who's ran clean off the pitch at least 3 times) and Solly (who's tackling has been rash to say the least)
    Tweedledum and Tweedledee are awful, always passing backwards to our lacklustre defence or losing the ball entirely, and Crofts in particular is so, so negative, at one point the ball fell to him 25 yards out from a poor keeper clearance and instead of having a shot he tried to pass the ball, problem was he didn't look up (he rarely does, watch him and see) and there was no one there. The other time he tried to pass forwards it was to give them the ball for the goal.
    Ba keeps turning his man and driving forwards, the problem is he usually forgets the ball and therefore is just running around aimlessly.
    Lookman is a livewire, but is so thin and weedy he bounces off everyone, he needs some muscle/avoid other players
    Ajose hasn't touched the ball so there's nothing to judge him on

Ajose is a poacher.
    If you are not going to give him service or chances it's a waste of time having him on the pitch; you may as well play someone else.
  • Options
    The rumour about Slade picking a "protest" team is doing the rounds in the West Stand as is the "no more signings".
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Open your cheque book Douchebag you stupid old fool,at this rate can't see the 'truce' between fans and club lasting too long. .

Truce? What truce? Have I missed something? There's still a war on as far as I'm concerned.
    When I say truce I mean the CARD call to not protest during the matches until they review it in September
    Oh that, I can't see some fans waiting that long to vent their spleens the way things are going.
  • Options
    I really feel sick that woman has got to go
  • Options
    We must have enough players. Roland's spreadsheet says so...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

That is some crowd.

It more like a gathering than a crowd, especially in a stadium with 27,000 seats.
  • Options
    Katrien still not reappeared for the second half!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Think you need your eyes tested, she been sitting laughing and joking Cajones for the last 15mins. She just isn't in her normal seat.
  • Options
    So if Slade says to Katrien 'You can see the problems for yourself' she can say she didn't watch the match but knows that there are no problems.
    Sounds like her.
  • Options
    About sixteen hundred there then and that's WITHOUT a walk up fee for buying on the day and WITH a planned family fun day designed to bring in local families.

What a monumental balls up by these utterly incompetent owners. Get them out NOW.
  • Options
    Maybe Katrien is interviewing managers.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    To think 12 months ago we were happy with a draw playing West Ham in the sunshine, in front of a crowd of xxxx thousand, 12 months later we're playing a team no ones heard of before in front of one man and his dog.

Edit I remember thinking , Crickey that Reece Oxford player looks decent, for West Ham , I wouldn't mind him coming here on loan, and we bleeding turned him down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coming to the conclusion that KM wants to get rid of the supporters completely. Certainly doesn't seem interested in anything else.
    Surely this has to come to an end eventually?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Maybe on trian to Belgium now to watch STVV play first league game of season tonight.
  • Options
    Fair enough Clem. She is laughing and joking with Cojones.
    Probably about the lack of protests.
  • Options

It's all about building a better tomorrow so we're told.

Don't forget the 'together' bit.
  • Options
    There will be no more than 5000 for the opening home match. They might as well close the North and West upper to save some more money