Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith Richards (Not RIP)

Anyone been watching the Keith Richards programme on BBC2 tonight? There's a 2-3 second, colour clip of players training at what looks like the valley.

Comments

• Options
    Have to say it looks more like the Old Den to me.

The railings look wrong and the covered end that was seen was set too far back.Old Den early 1960,s.
  • Options
    Initial thoughts, that was not the Valley.

Keet cracks me up though. How is that guy still alive?
  • Options
    I was born in the same hospital as him and went to the same primary and secondary schools, many years later I might add, and there ends any similarity. Him big success, me.......feck!
  • Options

Turns out that heroine and cigarettes aren't that bad.....
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Turns out that heroine and cigarettes aren't that bad.....
    You should be in advertising mate!
  • Options

I've come to the conclusion that the only credible answer to that is that he's immortal.
  • Options

Whenever some ' Health expert' claims that x is bad for you and you'll die early is you do/use/consume x; I always think of Keith.

You could make an absolute fortune selling t-shirts/hats/wristbands etc saying

"what would Keith Richards do?"
  • Options

Whenever some ' Health expert' claims that x is bad for you and you'll die early is you do/use/consume x; I always think of Keith.

You could make an absolute fortune selling t-shirts/hats/wristbands etc saying

"what would Keith Richards do?"
    Good thinking - you've just opened yourself up a hole in the market.
  • Options
    Thought this was brilliant last night, was round the missus' parents so had to switch over to Mrs Browns boys... I am now looking for a new missus!
  • Options
    I love the way that autocorrect changes heroin to heroine.

Keith may have had a decent amount of both of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    missed it - is it being repeated?
  • Options
    redman said:

iplayer!
  • Options
    redman said:

Yes on BBC 2 at 11:35 on Friday, although I suggest you check the time as I'm going from memory.
  • Options
    Had a look today and I'm pretty sure it wasn't The Valley, like others said probably Coldblow Lane.

Keef is the living evidence that all these heath guidelines are not absolute but based on averages, the spin-off is that for every Keef there are 500 abstainers pushing up daisies. Pass the Jack Daniels.....