Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is that it then ?

Thats the purchasing all over, for another season then, all gone very quiet. Mind you we do have those fantastic ex- Roland wonder boys, they should make a great difference.

Comments

• Options
    Why would the "purchasing"' be over ? Because we haven't signed anyone for a couple of weeks ?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Bag of shite!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    One thing that no one can doubt is we will be making more signings. This what has left the squad from the end of last season, not counting the young ones like Pigott, Ansah etc who will be replaced with Hanlon, Konsa etc

Nick Pope
    Naby Sarr
    Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson
    Jordan Cousins
    Zakarya Bergdich
    Igor Vetokele
    Tony Watt
    George Tucudean
    Marko Dmitrovic
    Marco Motta
    Rod Fanni
    Diego Poyet
    Yaya Sanogo
    Simon Makienok
    Reza Ghoochnannejhad

Out injured

Alou Diarra
    Ahmed Kashi

Out of favour it seems

Stephen Henderson
    El Hadji Ba

We have replaced all the above so far with 3 players.

One way or t'other, we will be seeing arrivals as the squad desperately needs bodies
  • Options
    Month and a half roughly to go in the window and panic already ensuing. Oh my days
  • Options

My guess is we'll sign 2-3 players next week and everyone will start getting excited again

It takes a LOT more than that to get me excited these days, AFKA....

:wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Options

My guess is we'll sign 2-3 players next week and everyone will start getting excited again

I've a lukewarm Donor kebab and cold can of Strongbow, does that work for you Mrs F? xx ;)
    (although, I'm guessing the aroma of hotdog sausage and Dogs**t won't work in my favour) but I've been working. ;)
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Month and a half roughly to go in the window and panic already ensuing. Oh my days

With the people running the club, you can't blame people for panicking.
  • Options
    Injury list is a bit light. Add Lennon, Ba, Bauer, Ajosi and a couple who didn't play with "knocks" (Solly) and RCC has disappeared. Crofts and Foley haven't impressed but given the paucity of our squad, no doubt they'll be offered deals.

• Options
    most ridiculous thread to date

and you all think I'm negative !!!
  • Options

Injury list is a bit light. Add Lennon, Ba, Bauer, Ajosi and a couple who didn't play with "knocks" (Solly) and RCC has disappeared. Crofts and Foley haven't impressed but given the paucity of our squad, no doubt they'll be offered deals.

Where is RCC? Does anyone know? Starting to genuinely worry about the lad.
  • Options

That's what happens when you own the new Ann Summers Busybee you mentioned yesterday :wink:
  • Options

I admire you optimism ...
  • Options
    Don't worry, with the massive windfall we received for the brilliant negotiation of the fees for JBG, Cousins and Pope, as well as the fee Hearts will be paying us for Watt (as is standard for loans between two clubs of similar standard) we now no doubt have a sizable war-chest to make at least half a dozen more acquisitions to deliver another 100+ point winning season.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Where is RCC? Does anyone know? Starting to genuinely worry about the lad.
    He was at Dulwich and seemed hopeful he'd return within the next couple of weeks. Whether that was just what he hoped to happen or what will happen remains to be seen.