Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice on flogging a motor

2»

Comments

• Options
    Was expecting a thread about cars, opened a thread about the lavender bath towels.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Was expecting a thread about cars, opened a thread about the lavender bath towels.

I take full responsibility for taking the thread off track.

You must admit though, it's a lovely Towel.

It may be lavender in colour, but I doubt it smells of lavender.
  • Options
    Thanks all, especially @i_b_b_o_r_g good advice as ever.

@ricky_otto not sure what price to list mate. I bought for 10k last March. I saw what I thought were similar makes going from 8-9k on auto trader. Like I said, I'm not a car man so unsure in these matters
  • Options
    Selling a Peugeot 206 1.4 2003 Auto done 72000 miles, for £950 but getting little interest on autotrader and gumtree, getting a lot of views but no real enquiries, apart from a scratch or two or is absolutely fine. Anyone know what I can do to attract some proper interest?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Is that the right price for it?

Maybe you've priced it just a bit too expensive.
  • Options

Selling a Peugeot 206 1.4 2003 Auto done 72000 miles, for £950 but getting little interest on autotrader and gumtree, getting a lot of views but no real enquiries, apart from a scratch or two or is absolutely fine. Anyone know what I can do to attract some proper interest?

Knock £500 off
  • Options

Knock £949off
  • Options
    Too much towel talk!
  • Options
    Are you charging £3 extra on the day that you want it to be sold?
  • Options
    Squirrel face would send it out on loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

Thanks all. We buy any car are ripping me off though. Bought for 10k last year, they offer me seven k

I bought and sold a couple of cars a few years ago and I estimate that the dealer was making about 3k per car, so 7k a year after paying 10k doesn't sound too bad.