Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Emmaus Consulting

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's ok, emma is in Disneyland right now in the US of A and having a great time with Katrien. EMMAUS!!!!!!!

Goofy is having the time of his life.

Donald (I can't believe Roland is still here oh) Duck has been subbed for his more talented nephew.

Unfortunately the training ground works seem to have been derailed by them being too high an ambition for a league 1 club. No point aiming for category 1 status if you aren't in that park.

And the plans for the moat around the perimeter were not sufficiently impressive for KM to be able to sign off on a crocodile filled trench wide enough to keep out interested customers.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Swisdom said:

@Henry Irving the sprucing up is just that - nothing major just a sprucing up. Nowt to do with us.

We've been helping CACT with a few bits and bobs but the juicy stuff on the training ground is quiet for us. Not sure what the status is but as I am not part of the inner sanctum I wouldn't expect to know much more. Last I heard we had compiled a list of quotes for the various services and they were being reviewed by the club.

I thought everything was on course and the inaction was just a natural break in the construction programme? I must've got that wrong.
    So you publish a deadline stating a 2016 finish and then you waste the close season before that deadline for a break in construction on an already tight programme.

I work in construction and I don't know of any company that would have done that
  • Options
    Announced as sponsors to the academy kit...
    theyre "helping with the planning of the redevelopment of the academy building and training ground redevelopment" ...
    Wasn't the planning done ages ago , and is it not actually a first team building too?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Announced as sponsors to the academy kit...
    theyre "helping with the planning of the redevelopment of the academy building and training ground redevelopment" ...
    Wasn't the planning done ages ago , and is it not actually a first team building too?

I believe that they are the clubs project management team.
  • Options
    So proud yet they deleted the training ground project from their website and don't mention that they sponsor a professional club on their news page.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

"To date, Emmaus have overseen the development of the club’s new, state-of-the-art 3G pitches and are currently in the planning stage for the further redevelopment of our New Eltham base. "

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-sponsorship-deal-emmaus-3200887.aspx#CZQsFSDT3Fpm3KkZ.99

Seems odd that they've been the project and cost management team since 2014 but are only planning the next stage now.
  • Options

"To date, Emmaus have overseen the development of the club’s new, state-of-the-art 3G pitches and are currently in the planning stage for the further redevelopment of our New Eltham base. "

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-sponsorship-deal-emmaus-3200887.aspx#CZQsFSDT3Fpm3KkZ.99

Seems odd that they've been the project and cost management team since 2014 but are only planning the next stage now.

Yes it does seem odd but they will only be following instructions from the client, which is CAFC
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Yes it does seem odd but they will only be following instructions from the client, which is CAFC
    all you building consultants sticking up for each other.

You're right of course it is down to the client. Remind me who's managing the re-build at Charlton's end?
  • Options

cafc999 said:

all you building consultants sticking up for each other.

You're right of course it is down to the client. Remind me who's managing the re-build at Charlton's end?
    I can't quite remember but it sounds like it's a right balls up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.emmausconsulting.uk/projects/dulwich-estate/

This is the Crown and Greyhound, the big pub in the middle of Dulwich Village. Looks like they've made a balls-up of this too - it shut in September 2014 for the Emmaus-run refurb, was due to reopen at the end of 2015, but is dragging on and on..
  • Options
    Only been going since 2011 so when we appointed them they were a maximum of 3 years old.

Bet they were cheap.
  • Options
    I'm Currently overseeing the electrical installation for the interim works and permanent works at Whitechapel station to enable crossrail, a programme would of been set a long time ago and never would there be such a long pause on the works unless the client had pulled the money, it's just not cost effective.
  • Options
    Emmaus must be really hard up if they're increasing their public association with a brand as toxic and ridiculed as Roly's charlton at the same time as that same brand is so clearly failing in its principal activity
  • Options

You know a club's stuggling to attract sponsorship when it uses existing suppliers. Invariably involves a 'debt-to-sponsorship' conversation.

Precisely.
  • Options

You know a club's stuggling to attract sponsorship when it uses existing suppliers. Invariably involves a 'debt-to-sponsorship' conversation.

ITRM comes to mind :wink: