Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ITALY v SPAIN

13»

Comments

• Options
    Italy v Germany will be one hell of a game.
  • Options
    what odds that Pellé starts the season @ Chelsea ?
  • Options
    Fabregas so overrated based on this season, shit domestic year with Chelsea then an integral part of this poor Spanish team.
  • Options

Wasn't sure about Conte but Abramovich must be rubbing his hands together

Doesn't know any of the players or the league plus will be a month or two behind every other club in preparation by the time he starts work there. Will have a lot to do there next season, although it'll help they won't have any european football to distract them
  • Options
    Buffon doing a SCP.
  • Options

Wouldn't be at all surprised Lincs.
  • Options

Wasn't sure about Conte but Abramovich must be rubbing his hands together

Doesn't know any of the players or the league plus will be a month or two behind every other club in preparation by the time he starts work there. Will have a lot to do there next season, although it'll help they won't have any european football to distract them
    Be interesting to see if he adopts the same tactics. Guarantee there's an Italian in there.
  • Options
    I tell thee, the more I see of this the more I think England have a chance.
  • Options

Will Soton have any players left by the time the new season starts?

Pellé has gone from "haven't Italy got anyone better up front?" to being one of the best hold up Number 9s in the tournament
  • Options

Lose to Germany in the semis. It's our destiny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will Soton have any players left by the time the new season starts?

Pellé has gone from "haven't Italy got anyone better up front?" to being one of the best hold up Number 9s in the tournament
    they lost what ? .. four before the start of last season and now their second very good manager's gone in the space of eighteen months .. BUT ..Les Reed and the scouting staff keep producing diamonds from somewhere ..
    I am surprised that the Everton investors didn't put their money into the Saints .. must be as good a proposition in the 'booming' south as a once mighty club in a crumbling stadium set in a dodgy part of an even dodgier city

• Options

They've got to get past a team they've not beaten in 8 attempts in tournement football.
  • Options

They've got to get past a team they've not beaten in 8 attempts in tournement football.
    I was very surprised to hear that ... the Germans just cannot beat the Eyetalians
  • Options

Err, they've got to get past Iceland first! Wish I'd kept my keyboard shut!
  • Options

Err, they've got to get past Iceland first! Wish I'd kept my keyboard shut!
    Very true.
  • Options
    The Italians have worked out a great system. 5 at the back when defending, numbers up when attacking. The only weakness is quick breaks from opponent if their attacks break down, but Spain do it all slowly. And the Italians take the foul and probable booking when required to mitgate the weakness.
  • Options
    16/1 on Italy before the tournament started, I'm still happy...
  • Options
    I told my son before the tournament that you can never write Italy off as they are a team that know how to win. Whereas England are a team that knows how to lose. It might be a good idea if the FA could work out why that is!
  • Options

Spain are a spent force now it would seem. Makes you realise what a good player Xavi was - used to pull the strings in midfield.

Still pulling in the midfield.
  • Options

Spain are a spent force now it would seem. Makes you realise what a good player Xavi was - used to pull the strings in midfield.

Thought someone had filmed me on a night out for a minute then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Thought someone had filmed me on a night out for a minute then.
    Are you the one in the yellow skirt?