Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Need Some CL Advice

Can anyone recommend a decent nose hair trimmer that don't rip the hairs out from the roots. Got upto 30 quid to spent on right but of apparatus

Cheers

** made outside EU preferably

Comments

• A bloke in Hollywood is advertising a gerbil. Only one careful owner.
  • Is it Richard Gere?
  • cafcfan said:

A bloke in Hollywood is advertising a gerbil. Only one careful owner.

he said nose hair.
  • Can anyone recommend a decent nose hair trimmer that don't rip the hairs out from the roots. Got upto 30 quid to spent on right but of apparatus

Cheers

you want a Gentlemans grooming kit. The have a nifty little pair of scissors.
  • Waxing is the way forward. About 4 quid a nostril
  • Waxing is the way forward. About 4 quid a nostril

Genuinely, is this a thing?! Like a plug of wax up the nose? Sounds bloody painful.
  • LuckyReds said:

Waxing is the way forward. About 4 quid a nostril

Genuinely, is this a thing?! Like a plug of wax up the nose? Sounds bloody painful.
    My barbers does it. Fucking hell fire does it hurt but takes a very long time for them fuse wires to return
  • Could do , I've found a combination of use of fingers and eyebrow tweezers works best.

Have other electric trimmers but Havant found to use them up my hooter yet.
  • Carter said:

LuckyReds said:

My barbers does it. Fucking hell fire does it hurt but takes a very long time for them fuse wires to return
    You've changed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can anyone recommend a decent nose hair trimmer that don't rip the hairs out from the roots. Got upto 30 quid to spent on right but of apparatus

Cheers

Burn them off with a lighter then apply Vaseline, or nip into your local nail bar/salon to have it treated professionally
  • Carter said:

LuckyReds said:

This is the way to go.
  • Carter said:

LuckyReds said:

This is the way to go.
    To getting an infection.
  • ads said:

Can anyone recommend a decent nose hair trimmer that don't rip the hairs out from the roots. Got upto 30 quid to spent on right but of apparatus

Cheers

Burn them off with a lighter then apply Vaseline, or nip into your local nail bar/salon to have it treated professionally
    you put a lighter under your nose?

Cheers

It was you I saw Grove Park then yesterday. I wasn't sure.

Grove park? Don't know where you get that idea from, he's French....and that tinder photo was taken at least 10 years
  • Women have childbirth, and men have nasal hairs to contend with. Both are of equal rating on the pain scale. Sometimes one has just got to man up and deal with it - sadly, there is not a painless option.
  • Women have childbirth, and men have nasal hairs to contend with. Both are of equal rating on the pain scale. Sometimes one has just got to man up and deal with it - sadly, there is not a painless option.

Plus catching your cock in the zip, that hurts
  • Carter said:

LuckyReds said:

This is the way to go.
    To getting an infection.
    Ive never got an infection. I have my unwanted hair singed not a bunk up with the barber :smile:
  • Carter said:

LuckyReds said:

This is the way to go.
    To getting an infection.
    Ive never got an infection. I have my unwanted hair singed not a bunk up with the barber :smile:
    Singeing is fine but if your nasal hair is waxed it's ripped out. This leaves a little open wound for all those nasties that are sucked up your hooter to infect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

LuckyReds said:

This is the way to go.
    To getting an infection.
    Singeing is fine but if your nasal hair is waxed it's ripped out. This leaves a little open wound for all those nasties that are sucked up your hooter to infect.
    Ah, I misread the waxing bit. Singeing is def the way to go.
  • LuckyReds said:

Well, the old wife's tail about trimming hair making it grow stronger is sadly not an old wife's tail.. And at that ripe old age of 23 I soon discovered the need to groom my nose hair like a pensioner.

Wait until you have to start doing your ears as well, then you are welcome to the OAP forum
  • Just tried some of the above, am now in A and E