Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scotland.

2»

Comments

• From your resident Scotsman albeit one who has been happy to live in England for 30 years and who has an English wife and English children. I like it here. I really do. And I think the fish woman is odious. But honestly, the petty anti Scottish stuff on here is getting really boring. Anyone else and it would be racist but it's fair game against the sweaty ginger jocks. Give it a rest chaps. I can take the fact that our football team is shite and fair game for banter but the rest of it is just a little OTT. Rant over. Nite nite.

And Wimbledon starts on Monday..

Andy Murray,a dour Scot or Plucky Brit depending how far he goes.
  • Perhaps the English could claim that they would have voted remain if they knew Scotland was leaving the UK.
  • From your resident Scotsman albeit one who has been happy to live in England for 30 years and who has an English wife and English children. I like it here. I really do. And I think the fish woman is odious. But honestly, the petty anti Scottish stuff on here is getting really boring. Anyone else and it would be racist but it's fair game against the sweaty ginger jocks. Give it a rest chaps. I can take the fact that our football team is shite and fair game for banter but the rest of it is just a little OTT. Rant over. Nite nite.

I've looked at this thread and I've not seen anything which could be deemed racist, in fact 90% of it is discussion about the Scottish football team. There maybe anti Scottish/racist stuff on another thread and if so I think you've chose the wrong thread to rant on. For the record one of my God daughters is Scottish and I visit Glasgow around 5-6 times a year, wouldn't freak of being anti Scottish unless of course it was to and in company of friends up there.