Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another owner who has not got a clue..................................

Comments

• At least he has come out and made some aspirational (maybe too aspirational) comments.

Would rather that that the combination of fuck all and/or bollocks that our mob come out with.
  • Dr Xia was sat alongside new manager Roberto Di Matteo, who revealed that he hopes his first signing will be Bournemouth defender Tommy Elphick.
    But only if Barcelona don't make a better offer for Elphick!

That exactly what I was thinking.
    Villa fans brought back to earth rather quickly.
  • He says, "I hope in five years, or after five years, we will talk of this club as Madrid or Barcelona."

It's only like me dreaming that Charlton will be back in the Premier League in 'five years, or after five years'.

Just wishful thinking.
    You know, we all do it.

• Oggy Red said:

Roland says, "I hope in five years, or after five years, we will talk of this club as Maidstone or Bromley."

It's only like me dreaming that Charlton will be back in the Premier League in 'five years, or after five years'.

Just waking nightmares
    You know, we all have them.

Retouched for Roland's ambitions.
  • Oggy Red said:

Roland says, "I hope in five years, or after five years, we will talk of this club as Maidstone or Bromley."

Just waking nightmares
    You know, we all have them.

Retouched for Roland's ambitions.
  • If I was a Villa fan those comments would worry me. Obviously has no knowledge of football and even less touch with reality.
  • At least he hasn't said "It doesn't matter what division you are in". He hasn't bought a sofa either, gets my vote.
  • But we dont want to raise expectations....