Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Fixtures 2016/17

Football Fixtures for the new season get released today... Well for the Premier League anyway.

Football League Fixtures get released next Wednesday... Anyone know why they're being released separately this year?

Arsenal v Liverpool
Bournemouth v Man Utd
Burnley v Swansea
Chelsea v West Ham
Crystal Palace v West Brom
Everton v Tottenham
Hull v Leicester
Man City v Sunderland
Middlesbrough v Stoke
Southampton v Watford

Comments

• Anyone know why they're being released separately this year?

Other leagues aren't important enough
  • edited June 2016

Anyone know why they're being released separately this year?

Other leagues aren't important enough
    Really wouldnt surprise me if the reason was because the Premier League doesnt like to share the exposure
  • edited June 2016
    Nice to see Palace's final five games include games against Liverpool / Man City / Man Utd
  • It looks like our first game next season will be away as our home games normally coincide with Palace home fixtures.
  • edited June 2016
    clive said:

It looks like our first game next season will be away as our home games normally coincide with Palace home fixtures.

Thought it was only usually Millwall where only one of us plays at Home?
  • and I got up early as well..........

PL can feck off !!!
  • colin1961 said:

Who cares about money grabbing prem league .........

Errrr, I think I'd prefer to be there, rather than playing Fleetwood and co.
  • clive said:

It looks like our first game next season will be away as our home games normally coincide with Palace home fixtures.

OK, I'll ask it ... and palace are at home, so if our home games coincide with theirs does that not mean we will also be at home ?
  • Why are the Prem boxing day fixtures always shit
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

OK, I'll ask it ... and palace are at home, so if our home games coincide with theirs does that not mean we will also be at home ?
    I may be getting confused as the premier league starts a week later than the football league.
  • clive said:

clive said:

I may be getting confused as the premier league starts a week later than the football league.
    I like your thinking...Millwall away it is then
  • Some decent games there.

Arsenal v liverpool, Chelsea v west ham and Everton v spurs.

Sky will be itching to show Mourinho though.
  • Manchester Derby on the 10th of September (or whenever the TV companies show it). That should be a humdinger!
  • Sorry John-Boy!
    Would be genuinely delighted for the youthful, talented Spurs team win the Premiership next year.
  • Anyone know if the League Cup draw is being made today...

In past seasons this has come out the day before the Football League fixtures?
  • Anyone know if the League Cup draw is being made today...

Here you go - http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/mystery-surrounds-efl-cup-draw-as-bristol-city-fans-seek-information/story-29421753-detail/story.html

Shrouded in mystery, but not taking place today by the looks of it.
  • MrLargo said:

Anyone know if the League Cup draw is being made today...

Here you go - http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/mystery-surrounds-efl-cup-draw-as-bristol-city-fans-seek-information/story-29421753-detail/story.html

Shrouded in mystery, but not taking place today by the looks of it.
    Cheers... Didnt realise that it was no longer the Capital One Cup though
  • On another note did anyone see these hoax fixtures that have been released.

https://www.docdroid.net/peYQIzZ/league-one-fixture-list-2016-17.pdf.html

Charlton v Northampton opening day of the season; Charlton v Sheffield United to end the season
  • Sponsored links:

• just noticed weve got port valve home and away within a month.