Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien rejects £295,013 from fans

That's the calculated value of volunteers to five fan owned football clubs.

Those figures might be different at a club such as Charlton but Spell it Out, CARD, CASTrust and various other supporters' groups show that there is willingness from fans to volunteer to help their club.

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/the-value-of-volunteers-in-football

"The study found that the gross annual average benefit per club through volunteering value was £126,630 and the gross annual average benefit through capital investment per club was £168,383 – or £295,013 combined.

The criteria they used to calculate the financial value of this input of human resources was based on club record of their volunteers’ hours, a calculation of volunteer hours varies and includes on (per week/ per month/ per match) and a calculation based on the non-London Living Wage of £7.65. In terms of economic value, the aggregate annual amount of volunteering effort from the clubs involved in the research was equivalent to 4,342 days (11.9 years)."

But Katrien doesn't need our help and the club doesn't need our input, other than as passive "customers"

Comments

• Options
    What I can't get over is the fact that she's presided over failure, cost this club money in terms of actual value, season ticket sales, this, and the un-quantifiable damage to those that won't be coming back in the short term, and yet she still has a job and is likely on about £80k a year maybe and keeps her job.

Criminal
  • Options
    I reckon she's paid more like £150k a year.
  • Options
    80k a year ? No wonder she wont bugger off .
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I'd be surprised if she wasn't on a six figure wage. God knows she deserves it....
  • Options

I reckon she's paid more like £150k a year.

With DucHATElet as the owner I can't see it.
  • Options
    Can we not just introduce her to Oscar Pistorious?

Soft lighting
    What's happening next anticipation
    Loaded hand gun...
  • Options
    When does the seat cleaning start?
  • Options

I'd be surprised if she wasn't on a six figure wage. God knows she deserves it....

Whether she deserves it really depends on where you think the decimal point should be.