Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Seeing Stars

I had to attend a meeting in London this morning.

I found myself standing next to Paul Elliot on the Victoria Line platform first thing.

I came out the meeting and was crossing Regent Street and Warwick Davis was heading straight at me on one of those motorised two wheeled scooters.

Then further down the road Dale Winton came running towards me after a taxi.

Comments

• I had to attend a meeting in London this morning.

I found myself standing next to Paul Elliot on the Victoria Line platform first thing.

I came out the meeting and was crossing Regent Street and Warwick Davis was heading straight at me on one of those motorised two wheeled scooters.

Asteroids rather than stars I would suggest.
  • A black man, midget and homosexual.

The worlds gone PC mad.

I don't get it?
  • bobmunro said:

You can cream for those :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

You can cream for those :wink: .
    I tend to use a rubber ring.