Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

#48hoursmeire - CARD twitter storm NOW!!

Only Meire.

Only Meire could completely mess up her unveiling of a shiny new "manager" in such a spectacular fashion.

Only Meire could paint herself into a corner so adroitly.

Either she retracts her comments regarding Peter Varney's takeover bid and a move away from the Valley, or he will publish the evidence of the proposal to prove that.

In 48 hours...and counting.

Let's make sure she doesn't forget. The countdown is on.

Please join in the twitter storm NOW and all evening, then keep it going.

#48hoursmeire #48hoursmeire #48hoursmeire #48hoursmeire

Comments

• 48 hrs to pack your bags
  • 48 hrs to pack your bags

and hide in the laundry basket.
  • Let's goooo guys.
  • seems all to calculated to me.

She wants the sack, think she was seeing the response to the new manager from fans, then booooom.

Shes gone whatever now.
  • seems all to calculated to me.

She wants the sack, think she was seeing the response to the new manager from fans, then booooom.

Shes gone whatever now.

wishful thinking methinks
  • Bemusing why she would say that when it seems to be untrue. I guess either she retracts, in which case her position is untenable, or Varney publishes evidence, in which case her position is untenable. Or she turns out to be right, which appears at the moment unlikely. Does she engage brain before opening her mouth?
  • mogodon said:

Bemusing why she would say that when it seems to be untrue. I guess either she retracts, in which case her position is untenable, or Varney publishes evidence, in which case her position is untenable.

In any normal company, yes.

Under Roland, it'll be ignored as per usual.
  • One way ticket to Belgium. Enough of the clangers. #48hoursMeire
  • edited June 2016
    Lots of good stuff on the twitter storm. Take a look.
  • Sponsored links:

• Also on twitter:

Cant get out of my head 'Meire is a Liar, Charlton fans are horrified, Meire is a liar' to the tune of 'Will Griggs on Fire'
  • Cmon, we all know it will be swept under the carpet, nothing significant will happen, and normal service will be resumed in 49 hours with her saying it wasnt meant that way - why bother with all the excitement?
  • It's fun to see her do what she does best. All she needs is a red nose, mickey mouse ears and some size 200 shoes.
  • She meant "unique" - RD

Shit.......already used that excuse....ahem....
  • Cmon, we all know it will be swept under the carpet, nothing significant will happen, and normal service will be resumed in 49 hours with her saying it wasnt meant that way - why bother with all the excitement?

Because it won't
  • It is all part of a long term plan to get rid of KM. There is a fan's mole in the boardroom, this person has been there since the take over and by supporting the regime has lulled them into a false sense of security. This mole has given KM the incorrect information about the Varney bid and persuaded her to make it public.
    Who is this person? - I couldn't possibly say.
  • CARD are excellent.
    I do not want to start a new thread. This is my view.
    Open letter to RD.
    You and KM have shown such contempt to the club and the supporters it cannot and will not be mended.
    You need to remove KM immediately and look to selling the club.
  • I have a bad feeling she will get away with it cleanly and somehow successfully claim misinterpretation.
  • Also on twitter:

Cant get out of my head 'Meire is a Liar, Charlton fans are horrified, Meire is a liar' to the tune of 'Will Griggs on Fire'

Give it a few months and we can sing

Meire is a liar,
    And Russell Slade gets undermined,
    Meire is a liar