Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Degree ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just get her to find a really rich Saffer and marry him.

She can do what she wants then.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Just get her to find a really rich Saffer and marry him.

She can do what she wants then.

This is obviously my preferred choice Nick.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this - you are, unsurprisingly really, a very insightful bunch.

She has until June30th to apply online with the CT Uni's - so, I'm intending to fly out on 29th and then we are going to spend the next day just finalising everything.

BTW, your ideas have been forwarded to her for her thoughts.
  • Options

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Is that why you got into Tax avoidance?
    :wink:
  • Options
    Don't push her in any direction and she'll be able to relax into making the right choice.

We spend our whole life in preparation.

We don’t realize that while we were planning, we were missing out on the important things in life.

While we were planning, we were missing out on the opportunities to relax and let the plan come to us.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Don't push her in any direction and she'll be able to relax into making the right choice.

We spend our whole life in preparation.

We don’t realize that while we were planning, we were missing out on the important things in life.

While we were planning, we were missing out on the opportunities to relax and let the plan come to us.

Love this.
  • Options

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this - you are, unsurprisingly really, a very insightful bunch.

She has until June30th to apply online with the CT Uni's - so, I'm intending to fly out on 29th and then we are going to spend the next day just finalising everything.

BTW, your ideas have been forwarded to her for her thoughts.

Just so you know, if she chooses poorly I plan to turn up at your house with a leaflet explaining all that she's done wrong ;).

That sound you hear is the bottom of the barrel being scraped...