Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sidemen

Comments

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    Looks as if they’re going to sell out The Valley again this September! 

Good lucky to them.
  • Options
    I thought this thread was referring to Garnerball side to side passing  ;)
  • Options
    Bit bit odd having it during the season.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Hope Sandgaard insisted he gets to perform a guitar solo pregame  

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    Looks as if they’re going to sell out The Valley again this September! 

Fill the Valley you say
  • Options
    Don't try and buy a ticket on the OS. Saw this one Twitter, thought I'd take a look and the queue is even longer.

• Options
    Good luck to them. Made fortunes by having fun. 

• Options
    Had family over for a BBQ earlier and my cousins were trying to get tickets for this. Definitely one for the making you old feel thread as I just didn't have a clue of about the who and why
  • Options
    Ok I know this is going to open me up to ridicule but wtf is this all about ????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope the club don’t impose the silly £3 ticket supplement (Meire tax) for the QPR match in this case.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Ok I know this is going to open me up to ridicule but wtf is this all about ????
     Two teams of YouTube celebrities play a game of 11 aside at a real venue.
  • Options
    Not quite sure why they're even playing it at the Valley. Given their popularity and the obvious ticket demand, they could probably sell out Arsenal, Spurs, West ham and maybe even Wembley.
  • Options
    absolutely no idea who they are (but my kids do) - clearly they could sell out a bigger ground than ours
  • Options
    The extra money charlton pick up will come in handy.  Opps Sandgaard picks up for renting ground out.
    Makes you wonder what else he is looking at.

• Options
    The CAFC ticketing website is 'too busy' at the moment, amazing. I wonder if grounds with bigger capacities didn't fancy a hire during the season. Anyway, one hopes that part of the deal is CAFC being able to use the data from ticket buyers for this to try and flog some match tickets. 
  • Options
    The Valley is the right size, probably a bundle cheaper to hire then a Premier League ground, and easy to get too. 
  • Options
    The extra money charlton pick up will come in handy.  Opps Sandgaard picks up for renting ground out.
    Makes you wonder what else he is looking at.

It's not new. The Sidemen charity match has taken place at The Valley (at least?) twice before. I assume there would have been more if not for Covid.

Not quite sure why they're even playing it at the Valley. Given their popularity and the obvious ticket demand, they could probably sell out Arsenal, Spurs, West ham and maybe even Wembley.
    It's only a guess, but there is a Sidemen Valley in Bali, so they might think it's amusing. 

Sidemen Valley is spectacular.

Sidemen Valley
  • Options
    Maybe there’s a stipulation in the agreement that Addicks To Victory gets played before during and after the game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spurs have bloody NFL games on their pitch. A few unfit youtubers running about on the pitch isn't gonna destroy the surface
  • Options
    Spurs have bloody NFL games on their pitch. A few unfit youtubers running about on the pitch isn't gonna destroy the surface
    Spurs use a different pitch for the NFL
  • Options
    Seen this on Twitter, apparently this is for the You Tube game coming up - not sure why they have to cover the badge up 
  • Options
    Seen this on Twitter, apparently this is for the You Tube game coming up - not sure why they have to cover the badge up 
    I guess they are going to put their temporary badge on it.
  • Options
    Anyone know of our games being shown anywhere in the ground? Lounges etc?
  • Options
    Going to be a permanent change to a “Sandgaard Enterprises” guitar shaped badge 
    With a video display underneath offering our new gamer friends a free f***ing cheat code 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Going to be a permanent change to a “Sandgaard Enterprises” guitar shaped badge 
    With a video display underneath offering our new gamer friends a free f***ing cheat code 
    …upon purchase of a half season ticket