Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the sofa be there next season?

Have heard we're in negotiations over signing a new sofa but it's proving tricky after the events of last season. One of the main bright spots of last season was the chance to sit on the fan sofa and if it doesn't return I think a lot of fans will be very upset.
Would be great if we could perhaps provide one for the away support?

Comments

• Options
    The way things are going a three piece suite should seat all our fans next season.
  • Options
    After the first sofa was distributed so finely over the pitch after the Burnley game, there will forever be a small part of The Valley which remains sofa.
  • Options
    I believe Latrien is thumbing through catalogues as we speak, what goes with red, green and a smidgeon of yellow and white, a pattern or just plain fabric or maybe leather?

It is such a tough job...

Latrien LATRIEN... A MANAGER!!!!! WE NEED A FUCKING MANAGER!!!!! you daft bitch
  • Options
    It will be stuffed with going down.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Will say a lot about the disdain felt towards the supporters if they do install another one.

She knows full well it's despised by the majority and, above all, it is a shit idea which has no place at a British football stadium.
  • Options
    I heard a whisper they might be flying one in from Ujpest.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Could we not borrow Millwall's?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I heard a whisper they might be flying one in from Ujpest.

Really? Another cheap foreign import from Europe - when will this Regime ever learn! I want a sofa which has experience of seating a British arse.
  • Options
    Apparently, because Katrien has managed to drag us into relegation, next season we wllll have to make do with a second hand deckchair !
  • Options
    Just watched ITV LONDON news piece about Slade's press conference, and guess what was in the background when the reporter did a bit to camera by the pitch?

Yes, the sofa! It's still there. Without the back cushions though. Can't think what happened to them. ;)
  • Options
    Think cafc have a top six budget card at DFS so could be a big one, which is their minimum target.
  • Options
    It'll be a garden swing and a couple of patio chairs next season
  • Options
    Need to send them the council number where they come and pick up unwanted bulky trash.

If we can persuade Katrien to sit on the sofa for a final promo selfie before they carry her off, added bonus.
  • Options
    Definitely be a new one there.

Russell is however allowed to choose the colour.
  • Options
    Excellent. He can choose half black, half white like the protest strip.

Building bridges with the fans right there. Boom.
  • Options
    im sure i've just seen it at the end of the itv report on the vimeo clip
  • Options

Now makes sense why Riga resigned.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

im sure i've just seen it at the end of the itv report on the vimeo clip

Yup, there it is just sitting there all red and sofary...

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Here it is. The bloody sofa behind Slade at the presser. It's pretty much a two-finger salute from that Belgian mare to the fans, and standing him there with it behind cannot have been an accident.

• Options
    Son's school hired the pitch and despite wanting to boycott, his mates were playing and I couldnt.

It was there then. I have photos but on my phone I don't know how to attach them. Do I need to upload them into internet somehow first and then link?

Don't use Instagram or any web hosting for my photos.

Luddite.
  • Options
    Sofa just shows her complete contempt for the fans - vile arrogant useless women.
    She is desperate for attention and one f***ed up individual.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Sofa just shows her complete contempt for the fans - vile arrogant useless women.
    She is desperate for attention and one f***ed up individual.

She's hell bent on leaving her mark on this world just like her sugar Daddy and they certainly have for all the wrong reasons, Be gone I say and free us from your evil clutches! :angry: .
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Surely, it will be a seesaw to reflect the ups and downs of life at a football club. Hang on, there are no ups.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

sam3110 said:

Surely, it will be a seesaw to reflect the ups and downs of life at a football club. Hang on, there are no ups.
    Better make it a giant slaide then :wink: .
  • Options
    Again very simple. If the sofa is there it is KM continuing to show her contempt for the club and fans.
  • Options

Only after an open discushion.

I'll get my coat

• Options
    The sign outside the ground is true. It's the club that hates it's fans.
    KM is incapable of being CEO of the club and her style is to provoke. It is obvious Her and I assume RD have no intention of running the club properly.