Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Arter misses Euros

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12020/10300634/republic-of-ireland-midfielder-harry-arter-out-of-euro-2016
Republic of Ireland midfielder Harry Arter was ruled out of squad contention for Euro 2016 after suffering a thigh injury in training on Monday.
A terrible few months for Harry.

(p.s. please move to Other Football and Sports)

Comments

• Options
    Shame for the lad... Thankfully it seems as though it was only down to injury so hopefully he gets another chance in four years
  • Options
    Brilliant win for Ireland.
  • Options
    He was immense. Really grew as the game went on and was man of match in my opinion.
  • Options
    I didn't see the game but very pleased for Harry Arter. He'll bring some real quality to Ireland's midfield
  • Options

He was immense. Really grew as the game went on and was man of match in my opinion.

I didn't watch the game either but I'm delighted to know he had a good performance. I had always wanted to see what kind of player he was ever since I learned that he's Parker's brother-in-law and also used to be in our academy. I didn't have the chance to though until a few months into Bournemouth's first season in the Premier League. He's now finally become a top level player and I'm truly glad for him. There's still room for improvement but I can see him turning into a great player and playing at this level for many years to come.