Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley

Well done Barnsley!!....
Seemed to have used the loan system well, unlike a certain team that I could mention.Two of their goals I believe scored by loanees.

Comments

• Options
    Weren't we looking at Hammill last season?
  • Options
    How many Belgians are involved up at Barnsley?
  • Options
    Barnsley tried to play football throughout whereas I thought Milwall looked a little bit long ball. Apart from the last 20 mins of the first half where Millwall upped their game I thought it was relatively comfortable for the Tykes.
  • Options
    no way we would have beaten Barnsley
  • Options

Or Millwall

• Options

what a difference a change makes .. I saw Hammill play for Rotherham a few times .. inept, disinterested, out of his depth .. just look at him over the last few games for Barnsley ..
  • Options
    Thank you Barnsley
  • Options

Or Millwall

Standard.
  • Options

We found Colchester too tough so no surprises really.
  • Options

what a difference a change makes .. I saw Hammill play for Rotherham a few times .. inept, disinterested, out of his depth .. just look at him over the last few games for Barnsley ..
    Maybe League 1 is his level, let's see what he does in the Championship next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hammill is a quality player when in the mood. Way too good for league 1.

Take Hammill out of that Barnsley team and I don't think they would of got anywhere near.
  • Options

Take Hammill out of that Barnsley team and I don't think they would of got anywhere near.

I disagree pal...Barnsley have got some half decent young lads I'm that team and their academy is very highly rated.

Do I think hammill is championship quality ?

Probably but would be bang average imo.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I disagree pal...Barnsley have got some half decent young lads I'm that team and their academy is very highly rated.

Do I think hammill is championship quality ?

Probably but would be bang average imo.
    Not doubting they have other good players but he seemed to me in the few big games Barnsley have had i have been able to see the main man who creates and scores.

Not sure if he can finally reach his early potential next season or whether League 1 is the league he shines in.
  • Options
    Hammill is decent but, like most wingers, shines in stronger sides - bit of a luxury player in a struggling team.
  • Options
    Was very impressed with both their centre backs yesterday. The way they dominated in the air and covered each other well reminded me a lot of Morrison and taylor for us in League 1