Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy 40th Birthday to our leader

13»

Comments

• Happy Birthday! Same day as GHF, must be a good day. Enjoy.
  • Happy birthday guvnor!
  • Have a great day
  • Hmmmm Afka gets filed into the @Nicholas , shall we say , questionable age category

And what better way to celebrate than having a joyous knees up with our local neighbours

I know our days(next few weeks) mood will be aligned to events at Wembley today no matter how we try to kid ourselves
  • Only another 10 years and you can booked a holiday with Saga. Have a good one.
  • Hmmmm Afka gets filed into the @Nicholas , shall we say , questionable age category

And what better way to celebrate than having a joyous knees up with our local neighbours

I know our days(next few weeks) mood will be aligned to events at Wembley today no matter how we try to kid ourselves

Oi I'm only 32 today. There quite a few of us who celebrate on here today so happy birthday one and all.
  • And millwall are 2-0 down. Great birthday so far
  • One tip for a man who's just passed 40. Don't be tempted to show your kids any trampoline moves you could do when you were younger. I (and my back) wish someone had given me that advice this time last year.
  • Happy birthday Barts
  • HBD, wean x
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope it goes with a bang. Happy birthday
  • Also, happy 50th to Millwall striker Steve Morrison.
  • Happy Birthday Danny...Champion of the (Charlton Life) World! :smile:
  • Happy Birthday mate. Hope it's been a good one.
  • edited May 2016

Blimey what happened 9 months ago for all these birthdays?!? Happy birthday @Ashers @Oggy Red @Bourneaddick

August Bank Holiday, innit. :-) And now I'm wondering if there's another spike in mid-November as a consequence of Valentine's Day.

Happy Birthday AFKA, and all those celebrating today
  • Happy Birthday.

(Let me know if you're going down The Alma!)
  • Happy birthday AFKA!
  • Happy Birthday AKKA
  • Happy birthday. Hope you have a good one.
  • Cheers all, had a cracking weekend
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday and thank you....
  • I find Facebook and text messages anoying on birthdays to like and reply thanks to but you've also got Charlton life people wishing you happy birthday and each of them wanting a personal response of thanks.

Happy birthday for the next 40 years . I should be safely dead by then.
  • Nearly missed this!

Happy Birthday Danny mate, hope you had a good one.
  • Happy Birthday Danny. Keep up the good work.