Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League final

1235»

Comments

• Options
    IA said:

Leuth said:

The worst side to win the CL in the modern era?

No where near as bad as Mourinho's Inter Milan.
    Di Matteo's Chelsea surely?
    Or them.
  • Options
    All those players collapsing in exhaustion meanwhile Clatters didn't even break sweat.
  • Options
    Pepe with a selfie stick there.

wonder if he can get a pic of himself rolling about on the floor holding his face
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Bale's won 2 Champions League's now but no La Liga.

And he has a terrible beard as well
  • Options

Real win.
    However, for me, the real winner tonight is BT Sport in allowing it to go out free-to-air -else i (and several thousand others) would not have been able to watch it live.
    Well done, BT Sport.

Sort of ruined it by constantly just focusing on the fittest woman they could find in the crowd in a break in play though. Pepe play acting? Quick! That Atletico shirt has tits in it! Koke receiving treatment? Look out! Blonde Madrid fan! Real win the Champions League for the 11th time? Weeping sexy female fan! Jackpot!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

'hard work and you get presents at the end of it.'

thanks Rio

I don't know, is the answer Christmas?
  • Options

Real win.
    However, for me, the real winner tonight is BT Sport in allowing it to go out free-to-air -else i (and several thousand others) would not have been able to watch it live.
    Well done, BT Sport.

Sort of ruined it by constantly just focusing on the fittest woman they could find in the crowd in a break in play though. Pepe play acting? Quick! That Atletico shirt has tits in it! Koke receiving treatment? Look out! Blonde Madrid fan! Real win the Champions League for the 11th time? Weeping sexy female fan! Jackpot!
    Cant blame BT for that.
  • Options

Real win.
    Well done, BT Sport.

Think BT probably had a stock feed rather than their own cameras. They kept doing that on the coverage I was watching in Canada.
  • Options
    IA said:

Leuth said:

The worst side to win the CL in the modern era?

No where near as bad as Mourinho's Inter Milan.
    Di Matteo's Chelsea surely?
    yeah forgot about them lol

mourinho's inter were horrible sure but they were a sodding incredible defensive outfit
  • Options
    Real are so horrible. Florentino Perez will probably fire Zidane it they don't win it again next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the cameras were organised by the Italians. To be honest, I qas a bit surprised they bothered with the game with females in the audience.
  • Options
    Bt sport ruined it by giving Owen Hargreaves a microphone and having analysis from Rio Ferdinand wearing a bow tie. Linker must of told Rio he's up for some punditry award at a fancy Italian restaurant called the San siro.
  • Options
    I'm not sure, which is the most fascist team. Real or Atletico? Either way it's difficult to care.
    Come on Rayo!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Looking forward to the dabate in Irving Towers about European Cup Final (and that's what it is) V Britain's Got Freak final.

Irving Towers? What's that? A council estate? What is this "dabate" you do there? It's NOT the European Cup Final by the way. All very odd.
  • Options
    Gary Linekar tweet of 'Pepe is such a dick' summed up alot for me, my dislike for that creature is monumental. He is a crap defender aswell as a crap actor.

Ronaldo steals the spotlight after he did nothing all game, of course he did.

Feel sorry for Atletico, curse of penalties.

Thanks to BT sport for clearing up the debate of who has the hottest female fans, Real or Atletico....at least Atletico can take something away from tonight.
  • Options
    Yeah, I struggled to find one to support. These same country Champions League finals are rubbish. In the end I went for Atletico, but the Real win will annoy the Barça fans around me, so some good will come.