Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do rich people honestly think these things make them look good?

2»

Comments

• cafcfan said:

And just who does this rich bitch think she's kidding?

Her hair is so 17th century.

• I know that Elton John wears wigs because a member of my family makes them for him. The silly bugger has 2 hairdressers on 24 hour call (week on week off) and they travel the world with him. Sorry if I've shattered anyone's illusions about Elton and his gorgeous follicles.

Is it the same to have a hair transplant a la wooney and still call it a syrup? I thought Elton also had a hair transplant so your relation might have a cushy job.
  • Santa, is your family member visually challenged or do they have a wicked sense of humour? It looks like he has a dead moggie nestling on his bonce.

Lol. She's just the wig maker. All the 'styling' is down to the hairdresser and Sir Elton.
  • I know that Elton John wears wigs because a member of my family makes them for him. The silly bugger has 2 hairdressers on 24 hour call (week on week off) and they travel the world with him. Sorry if I've shattered anyone's illusions about Elton and his gorgeous follicles.

Wow, who knew?

Wow, who knew?

You'll be telling us that he is gay next.
  • iaitch said:

I know that Elton John wears wigs because a member of my family makes them for him. The silly bugger has 2 hairdressers on 24 hour call (week on week off) and they travel the world with him. Sorry if I've shattered anyone's illusions about Elton and his gorgeous follicles.

Wow, who knew?

It's all a front. He's a closet hetrosexual. :-)
  • iaitch said:

I know that Elton John wears wigs because a member of my family makes them for him. The silly bugger has 2 hairdressers on 24 hour call (week on week off) and they travel the world with him. Sorry if I've shattered anyone's illusions about Elton and his gorgeous follicles.

Wow, who knew?

But he was married?!
  • I lost most of my hair to alopecia, very much like Jonjo Shelvey. When it got to the point that my head started looking like a world atlas, I just shaved it and have accepted that's the way It has to be henceforth.

Now I can understand that it's different for girls / ladies in this sort of situation, but I am perplexed by blokes, particularly rich old men, who feel the need to wear a syrup. I can take the baldy etc comments and tend to join in the piss taking myself, as I realise there are far, far worse things that many people have to deal with. However, I would find being ridiculed for wearing a syrup totally humiliating.

It's a miracle!
  • Who is the guy in the middle of top three pictures?

Isn't that Napoleon Dynamites' Uncle Rico?

imageimage