Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket latest....?

Anyone know how many have been sold so far? Please tell me it's less than 5000!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    dizzee said:

That'll do....less than £1m income.
  • Options
    Whatever it is, it's a fixed number now. They'll never sell any more now that Millie Mollie Mandy has disappeared.
  • Options
    I've just spoken to a mate of mine who HAS renewed his season ticket and he says that although he didn't buy one straight away, when he went to purchase one of the new cheap North Stand tickets, they told him they had all been sold? Instead he asked to keep his seat existing seat in the West Stand, but the club then said to him his existing seat was 'no longer available'.

He said he thought it was odd his seat had been sold as he sat on his own and asked when it had been bought as it was only a few weeks between his seat being held for his renewal and him asking to re-buy it. He was told it wasnt the case it had been sold. It had just been made 'unavailable to sell'.

He ended up buying a seat in the upper north. But it does make me think they are not opening up all of the valley next season? Is that right? He sat in the upper west around the middle but I don't know for sure of his existing block etc.?

• Options
    braydex said:

I've just spoken to a mate of mine who HAS renewed his season ticket and he says that although he didn't buy one straight away, when he went to purchase one of the new cheap North Stand tickets, they told him they had all been sold? Instead he asked to keep his seat existing seat in the West Stand, but the club then said to him his existing seat was 'no longer available'.

He said he thought it was odd his seat had been sold as he sat on his own and asked when it had been bought as it was only a few weeks between his seat being held for his renewal and him asking to re-buy it. He was told it wasnt the case it had been sold. It had just been made 'unavailable to sell'.

He ended up buying a seat in the upper north. But it does make me think they are not opening up all of the valley next season? Is that right? He sat in the upper west around the middle but I don't know for sure of his existing block etc.?

Did he drop a sheet down above Katrien ?
  • Options
    The impact of Liar-Gate. Nobody allowed to sit above the director's box any more.
  • Options
    Damn......CE beat me to it!
  • Options
    Looking at the season ticket online system the front 5 rows of the middle blocks are unavailable. However these may be reserved for people from the lounges. The rest are available for sale and very few have been sold. In fact in block M there are 306 available and only 33 "in use". as these are premium at £550 a seat (adult) it would be amazing if they are turning these down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just tried testing the waters for the lower north on the websitr and it allowed me to pick two seat in block f. No way have they sold out
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I just 'bought' 485 East Stand season tickets at a cost of £181k. Unfortunately I then got a bit confused and did actually buy them.
    Does anyone want a season ticket?

Which block re they in?
  • Options
    If anyone has a spare 8 million quid or so, can they actually buy all the remaining seats - Roland will get the dosh unfortunately but the stadium will be near empty for all the games.
  • Options
    redman said:

Looking at the season ticket online system the front 5 rows of the middle blocks are unavailable. However these may be reserved for people from the lounges. The rest are available for sale and very few have been sold. In fact in block M there are 306 available and only 33 "in use". as these are premium at £550 a seat (adult) it would be amazing if they are turning these down!

They are hospitality seats, linked to the "Vista Lounge", so will never have been available to buy online.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @braydex I'd get your mate to complain, and copy in the FA/FL. There's clearly North Lower tickets available according to the website, so for the club to claim there isn't in order to get him to buy a more expensive ticket smacks of sharp practice to me.

Although come to think of it, they'll probably blame it on Mandy anyway, but it's worth a shot if it gets him a cheaper ticket.
  • Options
    Anyone think Palarse Mandy b*ggered the system before she left the building ?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

@braydex I'd get your mate to complain, and copy in the FA/FL. There's clearly North Lower tickets available according to the website, so for the club to claim there isn't in order to get him to buy a more expensive ticket smacks of sharp practice to me.

Although come to think of it, they'll probably blame it on Mandy anyway, but it's worth a shot if it gets him a cheaper ticket.

I didn't think of that to be honest and I dont think he either - but he said he was hapy with his new seat anyway.

I dont think for one minute he would have had one of the expensive season tickets - i have asked him but he's not come back to me yet so I cant confirm his original seat?

Just seems like a total balls up once again.......but I hope it isn't an under-hand move to get fans to buy more expensive seats - but at the same time I also wouldn't be at all surprised!
  • Options
    WSS said:

HarryLime said:

I've this morning, gone onto the season ticket bit of the official site without logging on at all. I put in an order of 13 season tickets and didn't go to payments, about 4 hours ago and they are still showing as unavailable. I've checked on another machine with a different IP address and these seats still show as unavailable, and then continued to 'buy' a few more on that one. How long they sit as unavailable I don't know, I would have assumed until I'd came off the site, but apparently not. I would be a real shame if this site was clogged up with bogus season ticket purchases.

I've just "bought" 208 tickets at a cost of £24k.

North Lower Block C. All showing as unavailable despite not proceeding to payment.
    Not the cheap seats @WSS, that's just counterproductive. Try a smattering of seats in West Lower D or E instead.
  • Options

Anyone think Palarse Mandy b*ggered the system before she left the building ?

Its 2016, I don't think your allowed to use that expression anymore FF.................I mean "SYSTEM" for crying out loud, the correct terminology is "making it up as you go along" ;) x