Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How stupid do they think we are?

KM and Roland attempting to get British managers by offering them the wages and transfer abilities of 5th tier Belgian clubs is not an attempt to get a good manager, do they honestly think we don't see through that and will be understanding when Peeters returns as manager?
Same with the players... Offering a couple of quid for League 1 experienced players and ending up with the likes of Naby Sarr's 'experienced' 38 year-old cousin isn't going to trick anybody either...

Comments

• Options
    are you and Muttley in the same room?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

No, my post referred to how stupid they are and this one relates to how stupid they think we are lol If they think we are stupid - given how stupid they are - we should be extremely offended.

I like it. Blindsiding the Belgians with semantics and double word play.

If he gets wind of it Duchatelet (who fancies himself as a bit of a cipher breaker) will spend hours pouring over this to determine whether it shows him in a good light or not.

PS. Have I got it right? We should be extremely offended shouldn't we? Or not? Help!

• Options

No, my post referred to how stupid they are and this one relates to how stupid they think we are lol If they think we are stupid - given how stupid they are - we should be extremely offended.

Woke up in the early hours thinking about this!
    Very clever!