Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COME ON MAN UNITED!

Smash them stripey mugs please.

Comments

• Options
    Palace cannot win. Spent my morning listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWLLMrQLEXE
  • Options
    I'd never bet against Charlton but is it acceptable to bet on Palace so that, if they win, there's some form of compensation?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I'd never bet against Charlton but is it acceptable to bet on Palace so that, if they win, there's some form of compensation?

Yes!!!!!!

• Options
    Just think, if you were watching this game abroad, it would be like the equivalent of Real Madrid v Alcorcon.
  • Options

Nope can't stand this...

Woke to R4 as always and in two hours those stripey cnuts have been mentioned 10 times, Pardpoo has been on twice and some comedian has just rang in and forced the twats to play Glad all over!!

Someone phoned the Simon Mayo drive time show last night asking the same thing. Made me feel sick all over.
  • Options
    Therer are three football clubs I have a strong dislike of; Millwall (obviously) Man.U and Palace.
    Somehow today i have to work out the order of my dislike.........

Somehow it seems I will have to 'support' Man U.

Most of all I hope it's a turgid, miserable match and Man U win with a goal in the 92nd minute.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just walked through victoria station wetherspoons there mobbed with palace fans, hope the wankers lose but i am fucking jealous.
  • Options

just walked through victoria station wetherspoons there mobbed with palace fans, hope the wankers lose but i am fucking jealous.

Yep. Me too.

• Options
    Daggs said:

Therer are three football clubs I have a strong dislike of; Millwall (obviously) Man.U and Palace.

Most of all I hope it's a turgid, miserable match and Man U win with a goal in the 92nd minute.

With an own goal.
  • Options
    Come on Palace! Come on Millwall!
    Come on on all South London teams having a sweet but fleeting glimpse of glory!

Remember that? Me neither.
  • Options
    Oh ah Cantona..
  • Options

Go and buy some balloons and fill them with piss.
  • Options
    Shit team from Surrey
  • Options
    To my Palace supporting friends.....enjoy the day. To Man Utd, please thrash them.
  • Options
    To all my palace supporting friends and family.......you're dead to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who has Palace supporting friends ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Who has Palace supporting friends ?

My sister supports Hibs and Palace!

She is up the road for the Scottish cup final today!
  • Options
    I wouldn't call him a friend. But I know a guy, and I want him to cry.

I'm as desperate for United to win as I would be Charlton.
  • Options
    I've no idea what you're on about, is there a match today?
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Nope, the mancs need to go 2-0 up very early and destroy them.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Daggs said:

I couldn't stand that. I want Man ure to win 8-0. But I'm convinced Palace are going to win.
  • Options
    I live in Selsdon,just driven past the local palarse pub,heaving with stripeys wearing very crisp and new nigel shirts,cars with flags and scarves hanging out of every window,everywhere i look,fucking palarse. So lucky to live where i do :neutral:
  • Options

I live in Selsdon,just driven past the local palarse pub,heaving with stripeys wearing very crisp and new nigel shirts,cars with flags and scarves hanging out of every window,everywhere i look,fucking palarse. So lucky to live where i do :neutral:

The Forestdale? The one with the permanent flags outside?
  • Options

West Wickham has been the same.