Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

euro 2016 build up.

not too long to go so thought we could have a thread on the build up to, lineups, freindly results etc.

with most sqauds announced any shocks, costa being left out of spains is a bit suprising.

Comments

• Doing a road trip around France. KM is staying with me on a few stops ;)
  • Have tickets for the Portugal Friendly and the Wales game.
  • England, Austria, Germany, Poland all to win their opening game is 9/1 at Bet365
  • Anyone know of any big outdoor screens that will be showing the games?
  • edited May 2016
    My final tickets have just arrived. I am now sitting and protecting them for the next 53 days.
  • When are the Wales, N Ireland, R Ireland and Scotland announcing their squads?
  • edited May 2016
  • Germany have named 1 striker in their squad!

People slating England's defence, this is Germanys;

Boateng (Bayern), Can (Liverpool), Hector (Koln), Hoewedes (Shalke), Hummels (Dortmund), Mustafi (Valencia), Rudy (Hoffenheim), Rudiger (Roma).

Hardly what id call a World Class assortment.

Boateng (Bayern), Can (Liverpool), Hector (Koln), Hoewedes (Shalke), Hummels (Dortmund), Mustafi (Valencia), Rudy (Hoffenheim), Rudiger (Roma).

You had to say it, didn't you... F**ing hell, it's going to be the Germans again everyone, Gaz has just jinxed it... :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

You had to say it, didn't you... F**ing hell, it's going to be the Germans again everyone, Gaz has just jinxed it... :wink:
    Haha their midfield is absolute quality, although Schweinsteiger somehow managed to get himself in it.
  • Semi final tickets in the post yesterday (England if we win the group and get to the semis) LOL

Looking forward to it
  • Sorry, there was a complete lack of publicity about it! I see Simon Church is in the provisional squad, worth a sneaky bet on for the Golden Boot?